Harry Potter Poll (no spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Poll (no spoilers)

<span class="ev_code_RED">After the end of the series, and the fifth movie having come out, I was wondering...</span>
    I have read all the books, including Deathly Hallows, and I've seen all the movies so far.
    33.33%
    I have read all the books, excluding Deathly Hallows, and I've seen all the movies so far.
    0.00%
    I have read all the books, including deathly Hallows, and I've seen all of the movies excluding Order of the Pheonix.
    0.00%
    I have read all the books, excluding Deathly Hallows, and I've seen all of the movies excluding Order of the Pheonix.
    0.00%
    I have read all the books, including Deathly Hallows, and seen some of the movies.
    33.33%
    I have read all of the books, excluding Deathly Hallows, and see some of the movies.
    0.00%
    I have read some of the books and seen all of the movies, Order of the Phoenix included.
    0.00%
    I have read some of the books and seen all of the movies, Order of the Phoenix excluded.
    0.00%
    I have read none of the books and seen all the movies excluding order of the Phoenix.
    0.00%
    I have read none of the books and seen all of the movies.
    0.00%
    I have read some of the books and seen some of the movies.
    16.67%
    I have read all the books and seen none of the movies.
    16.67%
    I have read none of the books and seen none of the movies.
    0.00%
    I have read some of the books and seen none of the movies.
    0.00%
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums
Working...
X