Warehouse 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse 13

Saw there was no thread for discussing this and decided to remedy it. So let's talk, spazz, and rant about the new season shall we? Like the fact that they saved Helena, thank god, but we haven't seen her since the premier. She hasn't even been MENTIONED. It's sort of ridiculous considering the Bering&Wells emotions they chose to invoke in the premier that Myka hasn't asked about her or anything. Anyway, if any of you wanna hang out and chat, maybe catch the livestream with us on Mondays, come on over to this Chatzy and join us. I will warn you that we're a bunch of Tumblr nerds who ship Bering&Wells and Cleena. So be prepared for insanity if you come along. Chatzy - Warehouse 13
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
    "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
    "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Originally posted by Ink.Knight View Post
    Saw there was no thread for discussing this and decided to remedy it. So let's talk, spazz, and rant about the new season shall we? Like the fact that they saved Helena, thank god, but we haven't seen her since the premier. She hasn't even been MENTIONED. It's sort of ridiculous considering the Bering&Wells emotions they chose to invoke in the premier that Myka hasn't asked about her or anything.
    They've mentioned her. But it's going to be hard to have HG back since the actress who plays her has a regular role on a different SyFy show (Defiance. It's a show AND an MMORPG!).
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
    X