Great Quotes from TV and Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Quotes from TV and Movies

1 of my favorites was on The Colbert Report on April 13 2010.

What is this child's birthday party? Why would you celebrate the slowly tightening grip of death?
    From Hans Beinholt

Allegiances - Star Trek the Next Generation

One of my favorite quotes of all shows comes from an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation -

Imprisonment is an injury, regardless of how you justify it. Jean-Luc Picard, Allegiance

I once played a quote game with a friend and stumped him on the first try with this quote - he never did get it.
    There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
    "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

"Shut up! As in close your mouth and stop talking!" Riker from ST;TNG episode Future Imperfect

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage--Mythbusters

Virtually everything Yoda said in the original trilogy.

Bob

Comment

Stephen Colbert has some rather amusing things to say sometimes, especially if you're keeping up with the recent news.

I am a big fan of Babylon 5 and I could start pulling all sorts of quotes out of that TV show - the first one popping into my head right now is "They were the bad guys and they made a satisfying THUMP when they hit the floor!"
        How do you wake Lady Gaga up in the morning?
        You poke her face.

Comment

Working...
        X