Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollhouse in the UK?

(No spoilers, I promise.)

Hello everyone! I am a Dollhouse fan, and while I'm sad that Dollhouse is not being picked up for a third season, I had low expectations of Fox and was amazed that it even got a second season, and the last few episodes are going to be amazing, yay! Relating to that, I am studying abroad in England for the next six months, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to watch it online in the UK. Back in the US I use hulu.com, but it doesn't work over here. I'd really like to watch it, you know, before I go home in June, because otherwise I might explode. So if anyone has any advice, that'd be great!

Cheers!
    ~*~
    ...to have been this once, completely, even if only once: to have been at one with the earth, seems beyond undoing.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, The Ninth Elegy

Good Luck

I am also thoroughly bummed about Dollhouse ending as well. I am a big Joss Whedon fan, and I can't believe that Fox is screwing him over again. Ugh.

I'm not sure if it would work over there either, but I use a site called Videostic.com
    or
    sidereel.com

Again, I'm not sure if they would work if Hulu doesn't.
    And when in a pinch, you can always try typing watch Dollhouse online into a search engine.

Comment

Thanks! The videostic site worked for me! Aaahhhh Dollhouse... Episode 11 was... WOW.
      ~*~
      ...to have been this once, completely, even if only once: to have been at one with the earth, seems beyond undoing.
      - Rainer Maria Rilke, The Ninth Elegy

Comment

Working...
      X