Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary

Anyone else watching Sanctuary? If not, why not? ;D

I have an idea for a crossover YW/Sanctuary fic bubbling in my brain at present, hoping to be able to get it down in type soon...
    Last edited by Trialia; December 18, 2009, 01:31:38 AM. Reason: to add spoiler warning
    Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

I have

It's an awesome show I didn't expect it to be all green screen though hey what's ur favorite episode mine is where they had to do that maze for the vampire blood it's sad that magnuses daughter died

Comment

I like Revelations, Part 1 too, yes. I think my favourite, though, would probably be Requiem (the underwater submarine Magnus-goes-nuts-from-parasite ep), or possibly Pavor Nocturnus (the post-apocalyptic). Have you seen Penance yet, or are you waiting for it to air in your country? (Lakewood's in Australia, right?)
      Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

I started watching it when they announced the new season and I stoped at like ep. 5. I think ill pickit back up right now though. thx for reminding me.
        Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

Working...
        X