Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From a book to a movie. The good and the bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh really? I didn't think it was a good idea to try to make a movie out of that... It's, like, a classic book. One of those things you don't want to mess up on.

Saw the Lightning Thief... Definitely not a movie to be compared to the book, not if you want to be able to stop ranting within a 45 minute period. Thank goodness I got my rant out earlier, or this could have gotten ugly. Haha. Also, the acting wasn't great... All in all, pretty disappointing except that the CG was pretty amazing. There probably won't be more movies though, because about ten really important things were cut out of the plot. Oh well...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Ooh...I haven't seen the Lightning Thief. Not yet. I really have to; even if it's bad I want to see it. My brother and his friends went on opening day. The luckies. Anyway, I probably won't like it since I'm a huge fan of the series, according to my friends who have seen it. They say it's okay on its own, but bad when compared to the book.

Sorry for getting off-topic a bit...
      "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Working...
      X