X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest anime out of these five!

Kyooooooootest anime of theeese five...

Vote now!

(Am messing around with poll functions, I know, but am on huge CCS kick and need people to agree with me that Touya/Yukito is the best!)

'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'
    'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'

Kyooooooootest anime of theeese five...

Vote now!

(Am messing around with poll functions, I know, but am on huge CCS kick and need people to agree with me that Touya/Yukito is the best!)

Comment

What ELSE could we have said?

Touya/Yukito's all right, but Syaoran/Sakura ROCKS!!!!

I'm also a fan of Eriol/Tomoyo....

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

S+S is my OTP (OF COURSE!!!!!!!!) I just mentioned Y/T to freak out the anti-slash peoples. *cackles unconvincingly*

Little Owl xx

Comment

E+T!!! E+T!!!

ERIOL/TOMOYO!!!!!!!! They're my personal favourite, S+S is my second favourite!!! ^^''

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

Syaoran + Sakura all the way. And anti-slash people are fools.

Comment

Originally posted by GodMageMajere:
              Syaoran + Sakura all the way. And anti-slash people are fools.
              AMEN TO THAT!

Comment

...anti-slash people are fools.
                I'll drink to that...

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                --Agent M
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                X