This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charmed

Hey! I'm real sry if this has already been posted, but has anyone else watched the show called Charmed. I think it's on TNT, and it's about wizardry, kinda.

~Dai Stiho

"But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trust their hearts a measure." Diane Duane, A_Wizard's_Dilemma
    "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trus

you are my idal. i love charmed. have you seen the new ones? im not fond of them that much. i also like sabrina the teenage wich. do you know what really happend to prue? i have a hunch but im not sure
    life sucks then u die

Comment

Hi. I moved this topic out of the YW forum "Miscellaneous" and into the non-YW discussion forum, "Chatter II". We also already have a "Television" discussion thread for all tv shows.

I never watched Charmed--it was always Buffy the Vampire Slayer for me, instead. But I remember laughing really hard in the pilot when one of the sisters said, "I don't have a problem with Dad." and the other sister said, "Oh yeah? Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad." and the other sister suddenly made a bunch of stuff explode.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

lol that was prue she blows up things. lol..... u should wach it its so cool(im a tiny bit obsesed with it
        life sucks then u die

Comment

Working...
        X