Computer games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer games.

Anyone know how to play any nancy drew computer games?

[moved the thread out of Newbie Forum and into Chatter II, and retitled it to something a bit more descriptive than "hello?". --kli]
    Last edited by kk; June 16, 2009, 03:49:31 PM.
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

the games should come with a book that have the controls in them usally you will you a mouse or the w,a,s,d keys to move if you can;t find the book it should have a main menu thing where you can look up the condrols or you use the arrow keys

i have no nancy drew computer games but i know that usally all computer games have the same basic controlls or have instuctions in a booklet that comes with the game or has them in the main menu somewhere

Comment

Wow, someone replied... Ahaha, that was one of my newbie posts.. yeesh, I shudder at the grammar, spelling, and one-lined-ness.

It's okay, nobody else really has to reply to that... I made that post about three years ago, I thought it would have been deleted by now. I was a newbie back then, and I didn't write very well at all... *shudder*
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I like to play Computer games.I often play games when I am getting free or getting bored.
        Here are some my favorite games.

- FIFA
        - CALL OF DUTY
        - MOHAA
        - CRICKET
        - NFS MOST WANTED

Comment

Working...
        X