Db's Final Fantasy XI Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Db's Final Fantasy XI Pics

One of the best things about the Final Fantasy XI game is that you can take screenshots by pressing the "Print Screen" key on the keyboard, so I hosted some of the pictures so you guys and Gryphon can see what you are missing.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

PUT COMMENTS OR DIE!!
    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Can someone explain to me how to play this game? I don't know how and I've always wanted to find out what it's about...
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Hey! I already told you I thought they were cool! I am immune...
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

*is envious* I want that game... Maybe I could ask for it before Christmas. FFXI, right? What's the plot like in this one? The little cute guy is a black mage? Oh! I remember that. It's going to take me a while to remember what FF games are like. I like chocobos. The little guy in umm FF something (no help, I know...) was a black mage, right? Lesse if I can explain what I'm talking about. I remember this giant tree things somewhere in the game. It wasn't XIII; might've been IX. I think...
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

That's really cool looking, but I'm too cheap to buy computer games anymore cause I never play them. It stinks. Plus I haven't really seen that game anywhere.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

he is a black mage. The story is complicated, I can't explainbecause I don'tknow much about it. Since I've only done few missions, which are the ones that show you the story.
              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
              X