warkingdom.avidgamers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warkingdom.avidgamers.com

Hey! Please go here, warkingdom.avidgamers.com it's starting but it's mine so JOIN!!! I'm jk. Still, please go...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

I reapplied. ^_^ I think it went through this time. I used the same character I did on VGDawn, Astraea, so you'll recognize it. I hope. It looks cool.
    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

My application was really pathetic. Who's Rhyawen? Long intro, long intro... I need to post mine soon. Yep. I haven't logged in forever!

Join people. Hehe. I was looking at the new applications. There are three right now. Rhyske is the newest. In fact, at least two popped up while I was online. TripleM:hes some weird elf.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'm gonna join. I was going to yesterday but my keyboard went on the fritz. I'll be Beccan elf princess of the south. Very sly and evil, tries to trick people into things.
        Diego if I were you I'd hire Gryphon to advertise your roleplay...
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Yes, could you Gryphon? You're the best RPG spreader .

Rhyawen is Chani.
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Sure, sure. I haven't gotten around to listing your's and Art's rpg at mine yet. You have to make an awesome intro, then I can list it at Search It! and a lot of people will join. If you make me do it, it might not turn out how you visualize your roleplay to be. It'll also be influenced by whatever is current for me, like my awesome book.

Lesse... I can push people into joining from here also... Like Z! JOIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*sniff* But...but... I'm the elf princess!! I'm jking. hee hee... I haven't even posted an intro yet... lol.
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Rhyawen did an entire life story! Wow...intricate. Mine's a paragraph.
                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Calliope: And she's still writing about her meeting with King Syprox. Since it also has to do with the Hather and the elves, I'm gonna put it when she finishes. What do you mean by intro, Gryphon?
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I need to repost the character profile. My computer crashed after I hit post and it never posted, but I didn't notice it until now. And I have to figure out where to post. o.O To War Kingdom! It better work this time.
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Gryphon... the intro is up and we have added to the story. Turned out better than I thought, but I am still going over it and cleaning it up. It is a very long process. Takes way longer to edit than it does to write. I think that I am perfering the writing thing to the editing.

I appologize to anyone reading the intro... if you think it too long, but it just sorta grew... and I have so many more ideas about the adventures for the characters.... I hardly know what to do with myself. I can't do more than 2-3 hours each day writing... and most of the time I end up doing 3-4 one day and have to skip the next... encountering brain freeze. I don't want the writing to get irritating to me... when it isn't fun anymore, the ideas sorta dry up. Good thing that I don't do it as a job, no offese DD. Gives me a greater appreciation for a writer's job.

-----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                      X