Spore Demo - Give it a go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore Demo - Give it a go

What (in my opinion) promises to be one of the best games released this year has released a demo, and it reminded me of how Darine created the mobiles. I would play more and try to create the mobiles properly, but I need to get to sleep.

www.spore.com is the link, go and check it out

Oh man, Alla that is so weird. It's almost like how Dairine built the mobiles too!!

I don't know if I'd download it, but that's a really neat find. Where did you hear this from anyway?
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I heard about Spore about a year and a half ago. Its by the same guy who designed all of the 'Sim' games. Its kinda the next step up from 'The Sims'. You get to create a whole species though and play it through and evolve it at certain points. It comes out in a couple of months.

There's some videos up on youtube showing how gameplay will work and some of the things that have been created

Comment

Working...
      X