Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games

i sure can't wait until the xbox 360 comes out! i want Halo 3 and other star wars games! star wars has the best games ever!!! i want to get ever {good} star wars game that comes out! i really want the swkotor 3 {all star wars fans should know what that stands for! i want EVERTHING!!!

[Edited to give a more generic thread title--kli]

Ok. I'm stupid. I've been spending so much time in bed watching tv and being bored by tv, that I went out and bought myself a PS2 and Okami. Now, I'm stuck in the village, looking for the old woman's laundry pole. Can someone tell me where the heck it is?

I am sooo bad at video games, I can't even begin to tell you...
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kli6:
      Ok. I'm stupid. I've been spending so much time in bed watching tv and being bored by tv, that I went out and bought myself a PS2 and Okami. Now, I'm stuck in the village, looking for the old woman's laundry pole. Can someone tell me where the heck it is?
      Well, I've never played the game, but I do know a friend who played it and he said:

"Use Rejuvenation to paint a straight line between the two wooden poles to the right of Mrs. Orange. That will cheer her up, but now she needs the sun to be closer to her. Use Sunrise in the sky above here to bring the sun. She will reward you with Praise and [witheld for surprise] if you stop by her house later that night."
      "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Thanks, Gibby. But I already tried painting the pole in for her, and it didn't work. I must be missing the Rejuvenation power ... and I definitely don't have Sunrise. Must go explore some more.

The coolest part is that this game has a "painting" mode, where you get to affect things by painting brush strokes.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I most definitely can't wait for KoTOR III! (And I really really hope I'll have the right console for it when it does come out...)

KoTOR is definitely my favorite XBOX series. My second favorite is the Tomba series for playstation. (I'm about halfway through Tomba! 2, all on my own and without codes! Well mostly no codes because I'm using a PS2 to play it )

But anyway, I like a lot of different games on different consoles, and I have several in my room.
          ~Rachel

Comment

I got a role playing game called morawind three the other day...and davinci code./ where the heck am is supposed to be gettting a black light? and could SOMEBODDY TEACH ME HOW TO USE THIS STINKING SWORD! jk...
            ---
            Ok...remember or not how i said my last post was the last post of the day on this board by me? disband that...what consouls do you have rad? i've got gamecube with a broken controller, and xbox...gameboy advanced broke, don't know where gameboy color is, and playstation two is in california with my mom...

edited to combine double-post. --kli.
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Have any of you guys played Ledgon of the dragoon? I'm stuck on the last part of this stupid game!!!!!!!!!!
              "We are all just Slowlife." - Me
              "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back of a dragon."- Me
              "Songs are the soul of life"-?

Comment

I love video games but only play about two diffrent games.

Comment

That's great, Starlight. Mind giving us some deatil? *grin* We like detail, but not one-liners. Sorry if that sounds hostile, but I'm not trying to be, really. I hope you have a blast on this site.

-peri

Comment

I have a Nintendo DS. I just got Eragon, but mom said I can't have it until Christmas. I have Pokemon dash, Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, Kirby nightmare in dreamland,Super Mario world advance, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Animal crossing which I also can't have until Christmas. I use to have a Gameboy advance, so some of these games aren't even being sold anymore.
                    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR RRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! i really do appologize for that, but the new zelda game's REFUSING TO COME OUT! it's been delayed AGAIN TILL MARCH! sure, i'll get it for my birthday now, and yeah, i may even be able to play it on wii then, since that'll probably also be a present if it's managed to come down any, and we have the money, that being when i get all my major gaming consols, but STILL! IT"S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING!
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I feel you Young Reader, I really do.

[deleted unnessary quoting. --kli]

Comment

wizy123 posted 12 Mar, 2007 15:56:
                          now i was going to call this the 'topic of random games but i thought better of it...

now jut as the subject says this is a topic of GAMES. now for me i am what you call an over all fanatic. i love them and play them forever and ever. but tell me and some other about some of the games you have played reacently. tell us what you think of the incomming games and rate them here. now keep in mind this is only between us and no one els will hear about it. let me start off shall i???? oh ya befor i forget this is for any kind of game. comp. game, hand held, just a video game pace to share happy winnings.

the game final fantacy III was fun. and more or less difficult. i played it and still am playing it too get to the end. but i had to put it down so i wont throw my game across the room . umm the game itself is difficult as i have said before and if you like the fantacy or magic types of games you should (not saying you will) like this
                          ["moved" the post to an already existing thread. Sorry to lose your attribution, wizy123!--kli].
                          [wizy123, please don't just recreate the post as a new topic after Kathy moved it -- Peter]

Comment

Has anyone else played Castlevania: Circle of Moons? I can't figure that game out! I've gotten up to the first boss (Cerberus) and can't beat him. What should I use for my weapon when I face him? And what are those cards and the DSS about? I have a salamander and whichever one gives you strength, but whenever I try to select one in the DSS screen, it just jumps back to the main screen. And what do the L and R buttons do? Have I just not gotten those things yet?
                            Hy gododin cataan hue
                            Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
                            Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
                            Varigal don Fincayra
                            Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

I have Animal Crossing for Nintendo DS. I love the game it is so easy. Eragon is kind of difficult. On some parts I can get through easy and others I just can't get by. The New Super Mario brothers for the DS is also a cool game. I have played with friends and family on DS download play. It is so cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X