• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeviantArt YW community

AlidaArt has started a new devart group for YW fanartists at here ^.^

hopefully, this'll help us encourage YW fanart... XD

w00t! hurrah! etc.!
    This is going to be fun...look at me, all motivated an' such. Just need some canon refs for Spot and Dairine...
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Sooo.... does that mean you're in? XD

(we're going to have to post a "to join" entry at some point...)

Comment

Yeah, I sent a note to that effect. Not sure if it was received or what...meh.
        ack, poot...
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Oh, okay, I've seen it now ^.^

(it's mostly Alida who does all the checking-of-actual account.... I've only been on it once or twice. Anyway, either she or SAT got you, so you're on the memberlist now ^.^ yay!)

Comment

OMG! that's really great! I wish I had a scanner so I could join deviant art. I love to rate people's drawings on there...and I would love to make comments but only members can do that.,

Anyways I'm glad you made an account because I've been looking for that Cho picture that you said was you. (In the friends topic) It's so pretty!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

hehe, thanks...though that's kind of old. This looks a lot more like me, though I messed with it before I discovered the joys of Auto Contrast in Photoshop. That is why the shades look a bit off.
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

O.o woah... PPC, I just noticed you look like an acquaintance of mine named Tingting... XD how funny

Comment

kool! I am known as campsoup1988.deviantart.com
                  ~~~
                  No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

You shall be added straightaway, campsoup. Though I must say, the community has been a little dead lately...we need some real spark/participation, because Semi, Shima and I...we're not very good cheerleaders XD

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Originally posted by AlidaART:
                      You shall be added straightaway, campsoup. Though I must say, the community has been a little dead lately...we need some real spark/participation, because Semi, Shima and I...we're not very good cheerleaders XD
                      Thats ok, I will try to help spread the word of the club!

I will probly wont be able offer much for pictures since I cant draw, but I could offer customly written programs
                      ~~~

Comment

but I could offer customly written programs
                        Meaning...what? Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand. But I did add you, so you're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by AlidaART:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but I could offer customly written programs
                          Meaning...what? Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand. But I did add you, so you're all set. </div>[quote]

I am a computer programer in training

I know c++, Microsoft Visual Basic, and modifing HTML
                          ~~~

Comment

I see. I still don't get what it has to do with devART, but...

Oh. Did you mean that rhetorically? Sorry, I tend to be a conversational n00b sometimes

Comment

It's helpful, because we can keep some of the bandwith down here.
                              LyraBlade Tech
                              Yay, DOS flash page says under construction.

Comment

Working...
                              X