Is anyone here a witch or Wiccan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, yay! I remembered what CheekyWitch on Harrypotterforums told me.... ^^

I've done some small studies into most religions. What fascinates me most right NOW is the Shinto religion, with the sun-goddess Amaterasu... But like a lot of religions, it's pretty tricky to get a good outline...

Kitsune Rei~In love and hating it~

Comment

Odd Religion, I hope not to offend anyone, and is this a fallen forum/thread?

A- Is anyone on this forum anymore? I check this place out every now and then, and it seems that no one is on anymore... And just when DD published a new book too... It would be nice if the series got hits again and came into popularity again...
      B- I tried Wicca religion once. Odd, since I was born Catholic. Also, this was probably...I'd have to say four years ago... Anyways, my mom didn't like the wine and candle burnings and everything, and once I got into the sections on sex (and at the age of...10), I kinda trashed the book...

The religion is not at all to be diminished or repulsively scrutinized over. I was 10 years old and I can definitely not see any 10 year old trying to go into the religion... But once of legal age or above (maybe even of age 16), it's not at all a bad religion. Many connections to nature and spiritual connections, which is all fine, but the religion will take some part time responsibilities with the rituals and tributes, but not at all a waste. Maybe I cursed myself or something after this cause my own religion MUST have something against me (or maybe it's just teen-hood...), but don't just go and try a different religion for the fun of it without full commitment...

Good luck to anyone interested!
      (True,) the white hole said. (my name is Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilichephreidosd'enagooun i--) and at the same time he went flickering through a pattern of colors that was evidently the visual translation."Ky--elik" Nita began. "Fred," Kit said quickly.

Comment

Working...
      X