Memories... Awwww...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories... Awwww...

Ok, when I'm in chat some funny things happen, and sometimes I wish other's could know about some of it. So I thought, why don't I do that? when something interesting or funny happens and you must share it, why not do it here? I don't have anything right now, but maybe some others do.
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Umm, Gigo and the hobos who are going to make wallets out of his skin? I have to go now, so I'll let someone else who was there explain it... but it made me laugh, at least.
    --I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

The party where Monkey and Gigo (I'm pretty sure, anyway) were fighting each other with lightsabers to show off their expertise and mad skillz. XD Funny. Sean had some non-alchoholic-drink or another (I can't recall the name) and I kind of egged Monko and Gigs on and saved people from drowning. (did I mention is was a pool party?)

-peri

Comment

Remeber when I used to eat every one ...
        awww good times ... good times!

Comment

*looks for funny memories in chat* don't have many...usually i'm away when that stuff happens. i suppose it was kind of funny in an annoying sort of way when everyone was spamming the eragon forums after i bugged them too much, and they were all denying it...I did kind of deserve it, i suppose...though i think they went a bit to far....i mean, the spamming went on for days.

I don't think i was ther efor that...*signs* Everyone always seems to get killed in those things...mousey and mbf can't even get into a good fight without me having to jump in stop them...
          ok, that's mostly just me jumping in and stomping them, but i was feeling left out. *SIghs* anyway, see ya!
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

heh, i remember those times when darth revan and i would have lightsaber duals. i think i fought sean once, but i forget...

lol.

*is still the resident master of the Force*
            ---------------------------------------
            YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
            "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Why'd you stop? I used to love saving everyone...and rememer when tia would always mary people over the broomstick? (learning old english...so i'm using those terms) she still does it, but not nearly as much...i had to divorce everyone she married...NOte...me saving everyone was more when you and mousey got into fights...i'd restrain you both and turn whatever you were using against yourselfs...i can't have two friends fighting!
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
              X