Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• room

HEY whats everyones room look like?
    on mine theres a giant sunset on 2 of the 5 walls and i have a beach/pinkpurpleblue thim
    life sucks then u die

Well, My room is small.(I live on a boat), IT is about 13-15 long and narrow....
    My bed takes up 7ft of it and foam is surronding it..(for bouyance), And i have shelf above it with all my lovely books that I fancy, and my Keyboard..My closet isnt that great but some hopw i manage to put everything in it!,
    Thats all for my room Ans it is all foam everywhere..So it is like baige..and nothing sticks to it, so i can put anything up (photos ect.)
    --Sorry Alla prease remember I cant spell!
    Bye all..yea my room is boring
    Tori
    Love and be loved

Comment

Tori typed: perious
      What does perious mean? Perilous? Or perhaps you mean precious? I was really confused by this.

My rooms much of a muchness really... four walls, a door and a window. Shelves that house my beanie baby collection and books - and a desk which is currently serving as another shelf. Oh and I have a Dalek poster on my wardrobe door

Comment

im still so fascinated by where you live tori. on a boat. for you, it may suck, but i just got a yatching license over the summer and now i can operate boats (so cool).

okay my room consist of a shelf that reaches the cealing. i got a single beat just near it. a closet (large for everything i own). a music stand to the side for when i play music. and a desk with my laptop. i know a desk is suppose to be used for work, but i cant use it because its a complete clutter!

Comment

I sleep in the loft in our house. its about *goes to measure room* 9'5" by 12'7". but i have no door. It weird, cause the way the house is built, the roof on the edges for 3 feet is sloped steeper then the rest of the roof, so i have a specially built book shelf that takes up most of that space, and its packed with books. My bed is too small for me, being about 2 inches short. I have a dresser, but its not even mine, it just has a bunch of sweaters that my mom has, so it takes up my space cause they dont have room in their bedroom. anyways, i have a desk, but i just use it to hold stuff, anything from D&D dice and books to various camping neccesities. I keep my room floor very hard to see, what with all the stuff on it. I live in a log cabin style house my parents built 18 years ago, maybe 19 by now. thats all the facts, in a very jumbled order, and i have a new siggy, yay for siggies.(siggies? is that right?)
          "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
          Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Okay,
            My parents are in the midle of redecorating the house and so right now my room is bed, dresser, and bookcase full, and i mean FULL of book. I also have a couple of posters on the wall, but thats about it.
            (\__/) "Be amazing"
            (+'.'+)
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X