YW Member Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW Member Tree

Here's a YW tree for the holidays. Post or e-mail small images and I can add them on as ornaments or presents. I want to try to get something from each of the members, even the newest of the newbies who haven't gotten to make theirselves known. I know not everyone is Christian or celebrates Christmas, but what do you think? I know I'll print out the final result. Here, if someone can tell me how to spell the [thing? I know hannukah is over, but it's the guy with candles], I can search for an image of it, draw it, and add it on in the free corner. *huggles all* Happy Holidays!

Only do one or two images, and make them smaller than avatars.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Hmmm. What, like this? I drew a bauble with my face on it so I know it's mine. Then I drew a Poot on a loop of string to hang from a branch.

Well, you know what I mean. It made sense when I drew it...

Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Time to add some Sunstar to the tree...

TREKKIES WILL RULE THE WORLD

And...

Don't bother telling me there's a lockout. I don't beleive you .
      "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

To clarify, I want the background to be absolutely white (255 green, red, and blue), and any part of the ornament that is supposed to be white, make that the slightest bit off. (255 red, 254 green, 255 blue works). Personalize at least one so we can tell who's it is. You can also make one for someone who is off for the holiday, but try to limit your ornaments to no more than three.

I love your ornaments!
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I can't take credit for this pic, I can't draw like u guys so i just looked up a pic on google... *huggles* Happy Christmas Eve!!!
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

What's a Christmas tree without an angel? ~LoL~ I can't draw at all. Hm... Mine's not very good, and maybe I should make it a bit smaller... I've only got Paint, so I just got a picture off the internet and made it a bit smaller. Actually, if anyone has some extra time, would they want to make one for me?
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

I can't see the treeeee!!! ;.;

...anyway...

For AS:

For me:

(they're already in invisible GIF format, btw, although mine doesn't have real white on it, anyway)

lalala ^.^

Comment

Okay, here's mine (sorry, I know it looks a little weird):
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Agent M:
                  http://www.tnellen.com/pics/m-2.gif

I can't take credit for this pic, I can't draw like u guys so i just looked up a pic on google... *huggles* Happy Christmas Eve!!!
                  That looks remarkably like a red M&M!!
                  Look at my ornament! it's Harry in his invisibility cloak!! don't you just luff it?
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I made a present, if it's too big tell me and I'll shrink it.

penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I'm crap with computers. . . someone can make me a ornament. . . ^^

Comment

Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">o
                            o</span>
                            <span class="ev_code_PINK">()()
                            ( [COLOR:BLACK]' '</span> )[/COLOR]

If it worked it's a bunny ornament, otherwise it's the angel! i know it's bad

Comment

okay aparently it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                              X