No announcement yet.

WorldSoul LIVES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what else is great? The Playrom!! Come and Join!!!! (heh shameless plug)

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I did, but I didn't get a confirmation yet. I got an email from you telling me to reregister, and I did, but...
      "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
      "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

Awesome, Caitlin, I have admin. powers! And I stayed home sick from school, so I can pop in and help.

Wow. Playroom is older than Abroad...

*is all sniffly about Abroad*

Caitlin, I see Art's application. Should I accept? It's breif, but it answers the form.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

That's funny, I stayed home sick today too.
          (looks around suspiciously) I wonder if that is pure coincidence (looks around suspiciously again).
          It probably is, but it is interesting (looks around suspsicously yet again) (head pops off after looking and turning suspiciously so much).
          "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

skitty602: oh, caitlin is reopening the playroom
            skitty602: but... worldsoul is active again with a lot of members
            AgentM: yeah I know... i can't help myself sometimes.... ur the only one I can talk about him to cuz my "rl" friends would FREAK out if I told them he was my boyfriend
            AgentM: the playroom?
            skitty602: what do you think of that?
            skitty602: yeah, the playroom... the rp older than abroad
            AgentM: uh... don't remember that one
            skitty602: http://www.avidgamers.com/playroom/
            AgentM: was that the one that had really ugly colors?
            skitty602: yeah
            skitty602: heh
            AgentM: lol, now i remember

Great way to be remembered... *snort* Heh, had to post this, M, had too...

btw, I have Yahoo messenger, and it rocks!!! My sn is skitty602, of course ^^ . I'm gonna do something about that.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

ugly colors?!?!?!!? grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. it was only neon pink for like a week when i screwed up the html. the rest of the time it's balck. well, most of the time.

and the playroom's been open the whole time. i'm just pushing it again. now that I can finally get into the boards.

it's so nice to be remembered.

vv
              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

well... you might have joine the ORIGIONAL yw rpg... i forget what it was called, but it blocked mew from getting in as head admin, and I was the only one at the time, so we had to start a new one (it was called like the yw rpg or summat...) THAT one had ugly colors. heinously ugly colors.

vv
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Working...
                X