Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have a blog

My Blog

It's gonna be great fun. if you want me to put something on there for you email me at wizardsfan22@yahoo.com

Corrected topic title - Peter
    ---------------------------------------
    YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
    "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Mr. Oddenstien I have a blog too.Drunken Hedgehog Ya it be about video games, life, rants about republicans, and how much school sucks. Go there NOW!!!!!111
    Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

I am thinking of starting a blog/online journal. Which website do you people think is best to use?
      By best, I mean most fun, and most likely to entice me back so I will post at least semi-regularly.

Comment

www.blogger.com is the best

that's what i used.

it's really really easy

except when you make it first, us a pc not a mac

but after it's made it doesn't matter what kind of computer you use.
        YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.

Comment

I'm actually enjoying using MovableType on my own webserver, but that's probably more hassle than most folks want to deal with. You have to more or less set everything up yourself, and it requires some heavy duty web knowledge.

Blogger, of course, is what DD herself uses.

Livejournal probably has the best community/sharing facilities for blogging, so if you like hosting your own discussions on your blog, that might also be a place to look.

I first started blogging at Xanga, but it was kind of slow and didn't have the features I wanted. Might be better, now.

If you don't like writing, but you like taking pictures, you might want to consider something like photoblogging on Flickr.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Yeah i know DD's blog is what orriginaly gave me the idea for making a blog I havn't been posting on it as much as i should *grumbles at school* but then i've also been busy building a web forum sort of loosly based on the yw forums but nowhere near as fun...

the link is here Mythbusterfan's Message Board for any who wish to check it out

oh and Kli if you or PM have the free time i'm also looking for moderators.

Comment

I decided to get two: blogger and Flickr, because I always go overboard with everything I do.

Here they are:
              blog
              flickr

Sorry, but there's nothing interesting on the blog yet. I have been writing about a recent holiday of mine and sending the link to family and friends so they can stop sending me those "So, I haven't heard from you in a while . . ." e-mails.

In regards to the flickr account, the slideshow entitled 'Kakeyo Matsuri, 2006' is the more interesting one (I think). I took those pictures yesterday.

And if anyone has any tips on how to make my blog better/more user friendly/whatever, please leave a message here or there.

Thank you!

Comment

yes a user friendly advice

don't mess with the template unless you know what your doing.

i completely messed up my blog the first time until i figured out what i did wrong

Comment

Have I messed up my template?!?
                  It looks fine on my computer.

Comment

i actually posted that before i looked at you blog and then i was too lazy yesterday to delete it...

no you blog is brilliant you have more cooler stuff on yours than i do on mine

Comment

Working...
                    X