I'm Back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!!

Hey everybody!!! Long time, no see! I hate homework and I've just been so caught up in it, and other things, that I haven't had time to write! Okay...I'm a little hyper. Anyway...I just have to make this quick poll...

Question: Did you miss me?

"But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trust their hearts a measure." Diane Duane, A_Wizard's_Dilemma.
    "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Hey everybody!!! Long time, no see! I hate homework and I've just been so caught up in it, and other things, that I haven't had time to write! Okay...I'm a little hyper. Anyway...I just have to make this quick poll...

Question: Did you miss me?

"But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trust their hearts a measure." Diane Duane, A_Wizard's_Dilemma.
    "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Comment

Hadn't noticed you were gone, actually! :P

Don't worry, one day when you finish school, then university (or college or whatever you have over there) you can relax knowing that you'll never have homework again.

Of course, you spend far more time working than you spent at school, but hey, it's not homework!

Comment

Hw...Don't tell me about it. I get at least 3 hours a night...But here's a little advice. Don't procrastinate. yeah, I think I'll shut up and go eat more chocolate...

Aurora the Phoenix and Shona the Dragon: working together to achieve world domination and straight As.

Comment

Thanks a lot mad king soup! Jeez, I get no respect [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]. Anyway, yeah, I get atleast 3 hours a night too...plus other things come up. Anyway, I'm back! Okay, maybe I'll go eat some chocolate and shut up.

~Em~

Comment

I would very much have missed you, Em, had I not been MIA myself.

**I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU!!**

Okay, it's not life or death, but it's making me a little nuts. Did you used to have a sig that said something like: "something something man to man, but I'm not a man/human and you're not human/a man"?

I think I've heard this quote somewhere, but I don't know the exact words (well, CLEARLY not), and I can't find anything on Google.

Please! Help if you can!

I will be forever in your debt.... or indebted to you until I've forgotten the whole thing, anyway.

Remember: We are "coolfriends."
            --Mitch(:

Comment

I would have clicked on numero One if it hadn't been for chocolate. I love chocolate. I want some chocolate! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Speaking of homework... I JUST FINISHE SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!!!!! HA! But... yeah, i did just have three weks of exams (latin sucks. Latin increased my examtime by five days. I actually love Latin, but...)So I completely sympathise with your pressures.
              But here's a little advice. Don't procrastinate
              Procrastination? i've got it down. yeah, it's a bad habit- actually, it's really good to do it the night you get it. you get this good feeling all evening/month/weekend- a sort of yay feeling. But... I don't have anything to procrastinate about currently.
              I love living in the Southern hemisphere! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
              Ka kite ano
              Tui

PS i just re-read my above post. I sound slightly hyper. Oh well. I'm not, really! I haven't eaten chocolate for a whole evening! *sob* What's that/ shut up? Actually, good idea. Shutting up right now, all!
              Evening
              B

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire... mmmmyummmm
              *whimper* Exams, 17th to 3rd. Feel for me!
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Aww...lucky, lucky Birdhead... *sniff* I still have 2 whole weeks of school before my pitiful 14 day winter break... Then after that, EXAMS. Argh...

Hmm. I SHOULD go study for my geography test...but no. I know all the stuff anyway (I hope)...

Aurora the Phoenix and Shona the Dragon: working together to achieve world domination and straight As.

Comment

Muahahaha... Luck for geo and exams! Poor thing. I'm sure you'll be ine, possibly. Study is always helpful. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] Not that I did any, but I'll pay, I guess. *sigh* Well, it's out of my hands now! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                  Merry Christmas
                  Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

<resigned comment> Sigh... </resigned comment>
                      Oh, and rhysade? We do know who you are already. You honestly don't need to tell us again... :rollseyes: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Thats true, rysade...We all know who you are, you post a lot. No offense... Grr...I..Don't...like...school (particularly not Drama class...)

Comment

I communicate much better on the internet, so I do it more often than I should, maybe. And I like the conversation here, and playing 'Devil's advocate' is a favorite passtime of mine. That's why I post lots. And besides, I have less posts than Em, so I'm trying to catch up.

I got the HTML tag idea from shirts at ThinkGeek. My favorite was the one with [geek] on the front and [/geek] on the back. GEEK PRIDE!!! Woo HOO!

--Rysade the Self Promoting

Comment

Oh, frequent posting's a good thing, too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I was merely commenting on the <rysade> code... it seems a little... purposeless???? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                            So, school. Is it just restricting on your net time? Poor Aurora..
                            HAH! I'm SO glad it's summer.
                            Sorry. That was cruel... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
                            You have been treated to my random post of the day...
                            ka kite
                            Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                            IT'S SUMMER!! WOOHOO!
                            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!

Comment

No, not really... I get 100 hours a month, and thats it. No one wants to to have unlimited... *pouts* and my comp is really bad too. It...won't..play...my...Inuyasha...stuff... grr... And sometimes I CAN'T connect to the internet. Dial-up is really bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X