Fanlib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanlib?

The poor dear doesn't have anyhting live. It feels left out. :: pities topic::

i guess this should include something vaguely fanfic-y in it.

The Playroom had penty of room for fanfics (because there's no room here in the forums) come and join and revel in the fan fic links!
    (i know, i know,s hamelss plug. well, i have no shame when it comes to the playroom!)

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

The poor dear doesn't have anyhting live. It feels left out. :: pities topic::

i guess this should include something vaguely fanfic-y in it.

The Playroom had penty of room for fanfics (because there's no room here in the forums) come and join and revel in the fan fic links!
    (i know, i know,s hamelss plug. well, i have no shame when it comes to the playroom!)

vv
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Do you post other people's fanfic at the playroom?

Comment

No. You either write your own or roleplay at the playroom.

Gah, *gets pelted with M&M's and then coated with powdered sugar by Poot*
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

no, you can post others (some of P_K's fics are posted, but I don't think she ever joined the playroom. i'm not sure.) but you can post other's fics, we're always looking for new ood ones.

vv
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Hm...I'll have to start a fic! At any rate, has anyone noticed that round 7 still hasn't started? (It was supposed to start in October, and it's now February! ) Granted, they are busy, and this is probably totally pointless, but yeah. (Just trying to keep from posting a one liner! )</span>
            "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

Yes, Peter Murray and I have asked about this pointedly in the Official Chats, and generally gotten back an, "Oh. Yeah. Gonna deal with that soon."-type answer each time. I figure that it's pretty much gonna wait until after the site remodelling is done.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">They should just get someone that has no life to do it. They can email the stuff to whoever they chose, and the person can put it up.....</span>
                "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

I suppose the problem is that "the stuff" doesn't exist until DD has time to write it instead of working on The Empty Chair, Wizards at War or even Wizard of Mars.

Kathy: I thought the questions were more blunt than pointed .
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">true... it doesn't exist until she writes it.

and I'm sure that Diane replied bluntly too. </span>

Comment

Heyyy, heyyy, in the chat, DD said she'll add a peice to Fanlib for everyone who wasn't there. The next bit -- because we're 'heading in the wrong direction' will be written by her. There'll be more waiting, but that's okay.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Gryphon just pointed out that there's a new round for Wizards on Call.

I'm going to think longer about it before I try to write anything.

However:
                        Whee! It's back!
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                        X