cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool

Well, if you have seen any of my posts you know that I am extremely weird. Jupitarian, remember? Here's a strange but true fact: in Michigan, it is illegal to chain an alligator to a fire hydrant. I am a fountain of useless info. If you didn't know I was weird before, now you do. Thank you and goodnight.

The one and only odd Jupitarian,
    Perry

Well, if you have seen any of my posts you know that I am extremely weird. Jupitarian, remember? Here's a strange but true fact: in Michigan, it is illegal to chain an alligator to a fire hydrant. I am a fountain of useless info. If you didn't know I was weird before, now you do. Thank you and goodnight.

The one and only odd Jupitarian,
    Perry

Comment

Yes wizFAN you are extremely weird. And did you ever think of where that law came from? Hee Hee. Also I think MANY people on this site are weird, including me!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Here's some more funny laws, I don't think that anyone follows these rules or gets arrested for doing them though. There's one that says in Arizona women can't wear pants. hmmpht.

*Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

Oops, I forgot to put the website on, here it is.
          http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark...5663/laws.html

*Agent~M*
          "I could live

Comment

We are all weird. it shul dbe a requirment for membership

Comment

I'll fess up... I'm weird too.
              in my field of paper flowers

Comment

OOh, ooh, can I be nasty? OK. I will. It's not BAD nasty.
                Well, if we're the sort of people who read the books, and then see the site, and then join, and then post extensively on the site? We're already a certain type of person who will, indeed, have a rather high, uhm, "unique" level.
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

You got it, Birdhead!! Here's another weird law: In Thailand, you are not allowed to leave your house without wearing underwear. If you want to know more, this is a great website:

The Jupitarian from Jupiter:Perry

Comment

No, YOU'RE weird! I'M the normal one.

Okay, that's a lie.

Comment

HA! yea right Aurora.

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Sure you're normal, but only compared to the rest of us!

Comment

Working...
                        X