Pm, hope you have a good day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pm, hope you have a good day...

Well, as you may know on chatPM said he will be going to the docters today (he said tommorow but when he said this it was yesterday) so I scooped up a post that you guys can post hope you have a good time at the docter and tell him to get well soon. (he is getting a tube in his stumick ... ewww)

well peter get well soon.........

Hey, this is gonna be from me and my mum so we can save DD a post.

GET WELL SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Monkey)

"Send him our best wishes. Hope he gets better soon. Sounds like nasty stuff." MonkeyMum.

We will always need you, Peter. You're a great moderator and I don't think that anyone else can do as good as you. *breaks out crying*

Comment

Good luck at the doc's, Peter! Hope all goes well.

Blue~

Comment

yha not to make matters worce but he is getting a tube down his moulth and it is going to take photos of his blood vesles...and i think one of his buddys had it done and he felt very bad after it poor, poor, poor peter well once agan GET WELL SOOON!

you know I had a surgry once...my eyes were crossed so I wen't to the docters and they sewed a
        vine in my eye together and wehn I came out It looked like I was looking a a city of cloads!
        everything was foggy wite!

EEEEK! and after that I threw up ... *a lot*

Comment

Hope you feel better, PM. Get well soon.
          You say there's nothing wrong with being proud. So tell me what you love, and say it loud.

Comment

'Hunts luck and go well, Peter Murray...
            Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
            Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Hello, PM. Just wanted to tell you I miss you. I get on after being gone for days, only to find I missed out on wishing you luck! I'll be doing my worrying thing while you are gone, so do good and whatnot and be all healthy and stuff. Our thoughts are with you and all that Hallmark-y jazz. Mostly, get back soon and be happy and whatnot. 'Tis good to be happy. *huggles PM* Oops. Hope that didn't upset anything. Well then, it's off to S*P I go! Get . . uhm, well, hope it's fun!
              "best wishes" and more gold crownisms,

Kinseykat, Kinseykins, and my other stuff. Yeah. See, I'm wishing you well with all my personas. And a hug.

Comment

I feel silly. I got up, had breakfast, my sister came round and drove me to the hospital, and I was there on time.

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT AFTER MIDNIGHT

Oops. I had breakfast. The nurse checked, and that definitely meant it wasn't safe to do the endoscopy. So, I wasted the appointment slot, messed my sister around (she said they had to go to that town anyway to get something) and have to wait for a new appointment.

Plus, of course, it would all have been over by now.

Some details (not too gruesome!):
                <LI>It wouldn't have been a tube in my stomach, they were only going to check a blood vessel or two in my throat. So yes, that meant a plastic tube in my mouth with a lens at the end, to take the photos.
                <LI>I don't feel ill, they're just checking on me to make sure a possible problem from my 2002 illness hasn't happened.
                <LI>Next time, I'll read the letter more carefully!
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Oooo. Bummer. That's tough. Hopefully rescheduling won't be too much of a hassle, and at least now you know. But bummer, all the same. Glad to hear that this is just a precautionary measure, too!
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Wow, that sucks - on both counts. Having to go and having that problem with the appointment.

General rule of thumb - if they dont just do it right then and there and need to make an appointment you probably arn't supposed to eat or drink =/ ,

Well, hunt's luck. Everything will probably turn out fine. My baby sister actually just went into the hospital earlier today for some slightly major surgery but she came through it fine so I'm sure you'll be just fine ^_^.

Seeya in chat.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Gigo wrote:
                    That was the most useless thing I have ever said.

Comment

That stinks. Now we'll have to post all over again later. :P Sorry. cOuldn't resist.
                      *waits for someone to say try real hard next time*
                      I hope you do good on the actual appointment.
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                      X