Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW - Forum Novel

Introduction[EDIT IN]
    I would like to thank PM for deciding to help me with this. He is going to be going through my story after I post it and help me with the spelling errors that I make along the way. He is truly a friend for deciding to take upon himself such a task and deserves to have a round of applause. *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* I thank you once again fom the bottom of my heart.
    [END EDIT IN]

And now it is time for our feature presentation.

Currently Finished Chapters:
    - Chapter One: A New Place
    - Chapter Two: A New Day

Currently Working On:
    - Chapter Three: ~no name yet~
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Chapter One: A New Place?Gibby asked in chat if I'd edit this for spelling.
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Chapter Two: A New Day

Comment

Chapter three has currently been placed on hold while my situation here passes by. I shall edit this post with chapter three upon the completion of it. Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the current situation on this stories behalf.

Comment

Working...
        X