The Wall of Slash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wall of Slash!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Sean has done a kined and thoughtfull deed by killing topic "wall of da Slash"</span>

Slash, I don't wanna burst your bubble, and the artwork is neat, but if the stuff is copyrighted by someone else, DD could get into trouble for it being on here if you don't have written permission to use it. Could you please make sure that you only post pictures you've DRAWN yourself, not screencaps, or re-purposed graphics? Thanks!

Also, for stuff like this, it might be more appropriate to create a photobucket album and then posting a link to it instead. Much more bandwidth-efficient for this many graphics.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Well I did not make it make it (not all of them) but I edit them!!! HA!

Comment

So thus, without asking them for permission, you took it and edited them? I think it's time to kill this topic.
        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Slash, you are violating copyright laws. Come on, take down the graphics that you just 'edited' and didn't draw yourself.

Comment

Sorry- I thioght I edit them?
            I must of not pushed Enter...?

Comment

Slash Posted on 31 Jul, 2006 11:59

tee hee I am a Pirate

Changed to a link to save on bandwidth, and moved here to eliminate thread proliferation. --kli.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Kli- I need to learn how too do that...
                and here is a link to another art I did tee-hee
                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...sh101/YR-1.jpg

Comment

Slash wrote (sorry to lose your attribution):

OOOOH look at this peace of art I made of Tiamat one of my buddys on chat!!!

This is me

This is a purple kitty XD

This is some of my buddies on chat!-

This is I-con of me!

Comic I made-

Olivia I made-

Moved here, and turned graphics into links to save bandwidth and needless topic thread proliferation. --kli.

Comment

the one with mouse ears....is that me or mousey? anyway yays for slash! you gets a cookie!!!!! *gives slash a cookie*

"do you mind if i use the dog-ate-my-homework one?"-me
                    rule #1532 of life: dont sell your soul on ebay!- YW chat
                    www.artgrounds.com
                    goooo thereeeeeeee D:<

Comment

YOu still haven't done one for just me. *is sad* tempers saddness* oh well! *huggles you anwyways and goew off for more posting*
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Hi, guys. Just wanted to mention a few things. One-on-one messages are better done in private topics than out here on the board for everyone.

Slash, you should use the same thread--that way everybody who wants to skip or find it only has to remember one thread title. And posting links rather than the images will cut down on bandwidth waste, because again, everybody can pick and choose which ones they want to see.

To create links instead of pictures, use the "URL" button in the toolbar, and then paste in the URL for the graphic, and type in the text you wanted to be highlighted for the link as the "Title".

Comment

Working...
                        X