For those of you who remember Telaldalin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who remember Telaldalin

Okay so...today I was bored and I was looking through my friend list on facebook, and I saw Tel's name and I thought I'd go have a look at her profile and see if there was anything new. I saw several wall posts from people saying that they missed her, and I started to get worried...

I looked at her info, and she had a link to a blogger account.

(here: http://telaldalin.blogspot.com/ )

I knew she had cancer. She'd told me when she found out, back in mid-July 2006. What I didn't know was that she died January 24, 2008.

Just wanted to mention that to those of you who might remember her from back in the day...
    ~Rachel

Thats so sad Tel was awesome.

Dai'stiho, cousin; I hope we meet in Timeheart...

I remember that Tel came up with the theme song for The Tumbleweed of Doom, and she was always welcoming to new members and friendly to old.

Comment

Unfortunately, Telaldalin was before my time.

I'm sure that she was a great member of this community; I've found that every member in online communities have offered some sort of valuable information, suggestions, discussion, etc. and she seems like no exception. My prayers are with her for the afterlife.

Edit: My last post on the Eve platform.
      Last edited by EricG1793; December 2, 2008, 04:43:25 PM.
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
      X