If you could click on this link once a day, I'll be grateful. :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could click on this link once a day, I'll be grateful. :D

See, there's this site http://www.kingsofchaos.com . It's like a game, you get some soldiers each day, you attack other people for money and stuff. Well, I'm asking if you could all please click on this link, each time you click on it, I get a soldier . When you click on it, it shows you a pic with a number written on it like F-i-V-E or something like that, you have to click on the number it tells you. The link is this:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=wchc596w
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

All I see is "Please refresh" written in a grid. I didn't except any cookies, so if you have to to have it work then I can't do it. My mom doesn't like it when I have cookies from unfamiliar sites on the compy.

I like the "If you reached this page via a link in an IRC or Chat channel, a message board or forum where the link to this page would be considered off topic, please close this page now." thing though. I find that funny for some odd reason.

Comment

lol
      well, it's the cookies.
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I clicked it. It worked. I hope you have more soldiers or whatever now!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Heh, thanks.
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I've bookmarked it, Diego, and I'll try to remember to click it every day. It also says that I could join and be one of your officers. Is that a good thing?
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I did, good luck.
              Right now you are ranked 106,757th.

Keep it up .
              "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

Okay, well I unblocked the cookies and clicked the number. It says you have more soldiers. But then it went insane and wouldn't let me close it, so I had to use control+alt+delete. And then I deleted all the cookies so I hope it still worked.

Comment

i clicked and joined as one of you officers

hope you don't mind

Alla

Comment

Meme wars?

I'll try clicking, but if it is not satisfying, I shall have to desist!

Also: "If you reached this page via a link in an IRC or Chat channel, a message board or forum where the link to this page would be considered off topic, please close this page now."

It wonders what the policy for this sort of post is, hmm?

Comment

WHOOHOO! A FUNNY BUTTON TO CLICK! I WILL CLICK IT EVERYDAY! yupyup.... *runs into wall*
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Wow. I got waaaaaaaay too excited about pushing the button. I need ot go back to bed....

vv
                        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

LOL 'course I don't mind, Alla. lol
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Woah, cool! I clicked it again just to see, and it worked just fine. I'll bookmark it and try to remember to click every day.

Comment

Clicked on it. Now you have one more soldier. Though the chalenge was tempting, I'm not one of your officers. Sorry! Hope it doesnt bother you.

Member of the DDFQotWF... I SO AM1!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X