Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agfish!

Agfish I made your Icon!

awww. It's cute. I think she'll like it. It's like all 3-D ish. and the bubbles rock too. Keep up the work Slash.
    Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
    I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Slash! I <3. It's so cute. Can you do a cuter version of the cat in my avatar? I would luv you forever.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Gryphon- Shure I will love to make you a Icon!
        So you want a Kitty hmmm That will be hard...
        BUT I WILL DO IT!

And AGfish Did not ask me to make her a Icon I just did becouse I just like to make Icons!
        And if you want me too make you a Icon just call!

----

Sorry, I AM JUST TRYING TOO CEEP THIS ON UNTILL
        ag FISH SEES IT......

[Edited to consolidate double-post --kli.]

Comment

Slash, bumping a topic every day is wasting posts. Also, this sort of discussion is a perfect example of something that might be better accomplished through Private Topics--you're making EVERYBODY read this post (multiple times), when it's meant to be read by only one or two people.

Remember, folks, one-on-one communication is best done by means other than a message board: e-mail, private topics, AIM. If it's not meant for everybody on the YW boards to read, it shouldn't be posted. Message boards are for group discussions.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Kli- Sorry I just thought it would be a better ideu for giving it too her by PM but I was tired I don't know what I was thinking....

Comment

Working...
            X