Apologies (Not Mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies (Not Mine)

Well, as someone who wasn't a member when this happened, I feel I really can be an impartial observer.
    After reviewing the Iraq War and Censoring topics, it appears that Bradwart was a real jerk. However, the rest of the people on the other side (and I'm not finding fault, I probably would have reacted in the same way) became very defensive. The whole thing spiraled out of control, and was blown way out of proportion. Or so it seems. Now, I won't pretend to be a Bradwart expert(I have been told the situation in Cedric was far worse), but this apology, which can be read in it's entirety in ToGR, page 513, post 4, seems sincere enough. I also know that some wounds go very deep, and cannot be repaired. However, my vote is that we give the guy a chance. Please understand that I am not meaning to start another debate. If that happens, I <span class="ev_code_RED">WILL</span> have the moderators shut this topic down ASAP.

Linda Out.

Well, SPARTAN-117, your sources are correct.
    The parts of this debacle extending into Chime were far worse. Real-time messaging tends to do that.
    Either way, I still am sorry.

Please, no more debacles. Learn from my example.

Bradwart.
    "Before God we are all equally wise-and equally foolish."
    "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    "If you are out to describe

Comment

Working...
    X