Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolls

I know that alot of people here have been making the paper dolls on the link DD gave us. You know who I am talking about, Pops! I thought it would be cool to open up a thread for ppl to post there dolls that are not in the YW books. The link is http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php So, have fun and post your dolls!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Okay, let's see if I can get this to work....

[IMG]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\doll1.gif[/IMG]

Did that work?

Crap, it didn't.

Let's see...

I don't now how to make it work! How do you transfer the doll image onto its own page so that you can copy the URL? Can anyone help me?
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

Oh yeah go to photobucket.com and make an account. It's an image hosting site and it's free! It's really easy just try it. That's where I get my images from.
      I really want to show you guys my gaiaonline.com character. I'm working on her and she's coming along well!!!! Hold on...
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Oh, silly. Well, if that could would, it wouldn't know who's computer to pull it from.

So yeah. You upload it onto Photo Bucket or any other place that can upload images. It does the work for you. Then you type, well, Z would have to help you there. I don't use Photobucket. I'd put http://www.freewebs.com/valorgryphon/myimage.extension

The extrension could be .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .gif, ect.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Pops knows how. You should ask him. I assure you he will find this thread soon. It says dolls on it!
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

If this topic was set up as a gallery like the other dolls one, Ella could have put her picture in it without copying it to some webspace.

Z and Gryphon already covered what Ella needs to know, Nita.

This is the full-sized version of the one I'm using as my August avatar:
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Your obsessed Pops!
              **Neets**

Comment

*makes a note* Ella? http://www.photobucket.com is perfect. it's really easy to use, plus, when you upload pictures it has little boxes underneath them that have the HTML tage, which we can't use, but also the link by itself which you can copy and paste. Good luck!

ETA: I succumbed and made a me-doll. See me!
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Tui. You have to log us in to where your doll is placed because it comes up as us using your password.
                  Another cool thing on photobucket is that you can resize your images.
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Still trying to find a doll maker that'll work for me, and which makes male dolls. I found two which didn't work in Safari, but did work in Explorer.

Oh, but this one is like the one DD originally pointed us to: Candy Male Maker and it works for me, which the original Korean one doesn't want to do.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

*groans* Sorry guys...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...use/mecopy.jpg that one should work, hopefully.
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Ahh Pops... he is gorgeous!

(kicking PooT!) Sorry, but my book awaits... and I just wanted to say that I really liked that one Pops.... nice Tenni-runners!
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

wohoo!! with a lot of PM's help I made my first doll!

Sunflower doll

And my sister made one that is supposed to be Alicia Keys (despite the limited variety of skin tones) , she painted a piano and a microphone and everything, it's really cute.

A. Keys
                          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Working...
                          X