No announcement yet.

Here's a poll for all of you in school!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a poll for all of you in school!

Below are five different school subjects to chose from. Chose one and vote! As of September 1st, 2004 (next Wednesday), I'll tally up the votes, so check back then!
    I'm very evil,
    Sportzgrl101
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
    "Dreaming is the first step, doing is the second."
    "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Kelller
    I am very evil...Mua,ha,ha,ha!

Is this for favourite subjects, or least favourite subjects?

Or do you just want people to pick a subject, and then you'll say what the poll was for ?

Since I left school 28 years ago (plus a month and 12 days), I haven't voted.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

rofl! You can still vote Pops! I voted for Social Studies, although here it is US History. I am taking pre ap because I luff history! Thats one of the reasons I really wnat to go to London. London has alot of history!
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I like English best, but since it wasn't on, my second fav. is Math, even if our teacher is really scary. But she's a good teacher.
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        I promise not to funfun anymore
        Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I voted for the most evil one.... Cuz my fav is Language Arts so I chose the EVIL math. EVIL, DIE MATH!!!!!!!!!!
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

This poll isn't going to make much sense, what with some people voting for their favorites, and some voting for their least favorites. So I'll pick art because I like it, but it's not my favorite OR my least favorite. :P
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

What? M, how can u not like math? Math is SSSSSSSOOOOOOO totally cool. It doesn't involve memorizing lots of stupid vocab, and formulas, and weird facts that I won't ever use, like Science. (stupid science). It makes perfect sense, you can't get graded unfairly, and the teacher explains things well. How much more do you want?

Comment

Umm...I don't know which one. Math...is okay...Science...maybe...History, nice class, but the teacher...*shudder* Actually, she's nice, just strange. I don't have Art or P.E. I wouldn't pick P.E. even if I did. Art is fun. My friend's mom is our art teacher. I wish I had art.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

I picked science. Freshman science was just way cool. Only time I could actually light a fire in school and put in different metals or gases and it would turn different colors... ohh... I was a color watcher then. Actually, if you haven't noticed... I have this obsession with colors. I go to buy a car and one of the first questions I have is what colors does it come in??? Science is fantastic though...

I had a difficult time choosing just one... 'cause I kinda liked all of my subjects.. except economics. UGG!
                  -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                  The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                  I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

AH! Science is evil. And boring. I really don't like science, no idea why. I think the dissecting kinda got to me. It's rather disturbing when someone pulls out a squid eye and sticks it on the end of their probe, then waves it around. Sick.

Comment

I'd have to say Literature/English because I do the best in them! Math is my worst, though. Perhaps its my teachers or me or my brain, but it always kills me! And Science is pretty split for me... sometimes I like it and soemtimes I don't, but when my group named the poor pig we had to dissect Piglet, it ruined it for me for Biology! So what do I vote for? Social studies is always quite easy! I'll choose that!

Comment

I said Maths, because Calculus is my favourite subject. But I could just as easily have picked History, which is my other favourite, or English, which I love too. I'm not much for Science as a class, but I love dissecting frogs and learning about it in what is laughably termed my "free time." Dissections!
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I picked Social Studies...I love learning about World Cultures and History. This year I have American history, which normally would elicit a groan, but the teacher is REALLY cool (he's my advisor) so I'm looking forward to it. My second would be English, but I like Science and Math too. Art's not my strongest, but I enjoy it. Gym *boo hiss*...'nuff said.
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by EWizard11:
                            I picked Social Studies...I love learning about World Cultures and History. This year I have American history, which normally would elicit a groan, but the teacher is REALLY cool (he's my advisor) so I'm looking forward to it. My second would be English, but I like Science and Math too. Art's not my strongest, but I enjoy it. Gym *boo hiss*...'nuff said.
                            *shudders* dissections *shudders again* go the sciences! i take three ... physics, chem and earth science (aka dirt science when we don't like it and aka geology)... yay we get to do astronomy next term in earth science and a little bit of quantum physics in physics next term. *grumbles* and i have a chem test tomorrow... *sigh* i had better get back to studying...

maths *involuntary shudder* ... caclulus is alright, so long as i don't have to do any proofs. i hate proofs... why do you need to prove anything in maths? it just is.

gym/pe/phys rec (for me) is alright... we did bowling at the beginning of the year, then aquarobics, and then golf and then inside sports (i played cricket) and now we're playing squash... its soo much fun. last lesson we could muck around on the gymnastics equipment. I would now like to advise people never to do continuous forward rolls along the floor mats... you get too dizzy and then you're stiff for the next three days... lol

Alla

Comment

Oh, I know the professor of geology at the local university. . . He's pretty cool. ^^ I took earth science last year, that was fun. I whupped the class, 95%. That was fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X