Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Skits + Stories

YW stories with YW.net members!
    [ whited out for the fanfic policy, although only the first half is YW-characters, vs. board charaters. --kli]
    <span class="ev_code_white">
    NITA
    I know there's more we can find out at the park. I just know it.

KIT
    Yeah. Wanna go now?

CENTRAL PARK INT. - DAY

NITA and KIT enter the park. KIT turns around.

KIT
    I hear something.

NITA
    Sounds like high pitched singing to me. It's coming from over there, I think.

NITA motions vaguely off to the side.

KIT
    Well, let's go there then.

NITA
    What it's just someone singing.

KIT
    No, I have a feeling we should check it out.

NITA shrugs.

NITA
    Whatever.

Both of them walk over. They hear an 'oof' noise. The singing stops. KIT and NITA come to what looks like an enourmous hole in the middle of the pathway. At the end of the hole across from them is a little black and white CAT with green eyes.

CAT
    Hehe. You fell in a hole again.

The CAT looks up, only just now noticing the two wizards.

CAT
    Heyyy! I'm Gryphon.

NITA
    (cautisouly)
    Hello Gryphon.

A GIRL with short, red hair and baggy black clothes comes into view. She sighs with releif.

GIRL
    You've stopped singing.

GRYPHON
    I have? Oh no!

NOISE FROM THE HOLE
    I've fallen in another hole!

Kit peers into the gaping opening.

KIT
    Some girl has fallen into a hole inside the hole!

GRYPHON
    (singing)
    One thing, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try...

GIRL
    Noooo!

A guy who looks to be about 20 joins the crowd, holding hands with a ghost. The GHOST is hardly visible. The VAMPIRE has pointed fangs.

NITA
    Hi...

The last two were followed by a very stylish FAIRY who is waving around tolberone madly.

NOISE IN THE HOLE
    Come back! I have to steal your socks!

GRYPHON
    (still singing)
    Forfeit the game before someone else takes you out of the frame...

GIRL
    Stop singing!

GRYPHON
    What? Why? Oh! I haven't introduced anyone. You're Nita and you're Kit.

GIRL
    No, no, stop. I'm AgentM."

NOISE IN THE HOLE
    Ducktape! I've found ducktape! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!"

M
    That's BiW.

VAMPIRE
    I'm Wilf and this is Nitafan.

NITAFAN
    (beaming)
    We're engaged!

BIW
    Hey, I've found TOP!

She holds up a very spazzy turtle.

Hi.

Next come an AUSSIE, a KIWI, a Puerto Rican KID, a guy who looks like a SMASHED EGG with wildly waving arms attached, a mad killer SHARK, and a VEGAN.

NITA
    I think this is getting out of hand... Maybe we should leave now.

KIT
    Yeah, uhh, we're gonna go.

GRYPHON wraps her kitty arms around KIT's leg below the knee.

GRYPHON
    Huggles!

AUSSIE
    T. U. M. B. L. E. W. E. E. D.

</span>

Post your own, too.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

That cracks me up everytime Gryphon. Unfortunately I have no stories...*Cries*
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

rofl!! omg, I never tire of reading that, either. lololol!! Now you need to post your atory here, Sharky. And in the togr!! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE STOTIES!! And I have none.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Away from Nita and Kit - Day

GRYPHON
        Forfeit the game before someone takes you out of the frame, puts your name to shame/ cover up your face / the pace is too fast; you just won't last...

M
        Gryphon!!!

The GRYPHON starts hacking. Z hits the cat on the back of her head with a stick of Toblerone. There is a solid thunk noise, and the cat's head drops off. Blood and guts pour out.

Z
        Oops.

ANGEL_STAR stares, facinated.

Angel_Star
        Cool.

GRYPHON
        That really hurt, y'know. I hope you're sorry about that.

TUI
        No, no, no, Gryphon!

MKJ smells blood. He eats a hotdog. He buys another.

MJK (to the hotdog)
        Muahaha! People think I'm insane, but nooo, I'm not. I'm perfectly normal. (MKJ starts frothing at the mouth) But you understand, don't you, Spot? You're my best friend, Spot. You care about me. (He starts to shake uncontrolably) Yoush a gohd bug. Mesh fudy aeujkkjudo! EEUUoipieoekkkkuioooEEE!!!! SHHHHVOOOOOOOOEEEE!!!! The aliens are coming! The aliens are coming! (MKJ eats the hotdog) Snrff.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Omg, rofl rofl rofl rofl!! That is Sharky for ya..
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

OMG THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNI

Comment

Other people should write things too! Post, post, post!

Sharky is really gonna kill me.

Comment

You're as crazy as Sharky is Gryphon. *bonks LIGHTLY on head with toblerone*
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I can't make a story... *snuffle* We're all crazy! Though some people will refuse to admit it.... Not me! I know I'm insane and I'm proud of it!
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

That is totally UNTRUE!!! IM NOT CRAZY!!! IM SANE, DARNIT!!

...and if I knew where you lived, Gryphon, I would ki--bring you a nice present. But I need to know where to send it to. Where do you live?
                    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

And guys, I didn't forget you. If you weren't in the main storyline synopsises thingys, you'll just show up as the stories progress and intersect. If you don't see your name in a month, say, then remind me and I'll work you in. It's a running story, guys, so dont expect me to finish right away unless I get tired of doing it...
                      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Really, Sharky. Are you really sane? I don't think so, and I'm always right. *smiles sweetly* I am Queen of Nonsensical! Queens are always right. *sniff* Would Gryphon like your "nice" present? ~LoL~
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

hehehe. *can't stop laughing*

And only five more posts until I'm a Senior Member. Mighty, all powerful me!

Sharky:
                          ...and if I knew where you lived, Gryphon, I would ki--bring you a nice present. But I need to know where to send it to. Where do you live?
                          LMAO

Comment

VC
                            Hey hey! what's going on? And what is that horrid noise? (puts down a bunch of frogs that were found missing in the science lab) Run away from the scalpels!!

I swear I didn't steal the dissection frogs from the lab! (mumbles)Iwasliberatingthem (mutters)

Oh look a hole!
                            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

It's 900post for Senior?
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                              X