Happy Birthday Diane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Diane!

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but today is DD's birthday, so throw your good wishes in this thread
    Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

A very happy birthday to my favourite author! Currently listening to The Wizard's Dilemma and still loving it after all these years. Absolutely loved A Wizard of Mars, the ninth book, and eagerly awaiting the tenth book in the series. Clearly, she's doing something right. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Happy Birthday!! and many happy returns of the day. And fewer volcano-ash-laden travelling plans gone awry!
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Have a happy birthday!

I, also, wish you a very happy birthday. I've been reading these books for seven years, and enjoying them only more and more.

Person above me: Dilemma is probably my favorite, though I always have to reevaluate when I reread them.

Comment

A very happy birthday to you!

Hope that your day was relaxing and you got to take some time off to enjoy yourself!

Comment

*happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy biiirrrthday Diane, happy birthday to you* (the D stands for Diane)

Happy Birthday! hope you have a wonderful day!
            All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Happy birthday!!

YAY! Happy Birthday Diane!! You are my favorite author of all time, tied neck-and-neck with J.K Rowling. ( You, maybe just beating her ) Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
              "Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" Hermione Granger Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Comment

Happy birthday diane!!

i know that this is really late, but im new to this, and i ADORE your books, so happy belated birthday!!
                "Four for you Glenn Cocoa, you go Glenn Cocoa!" : Damian Mean Girls

Comment

I wished her a happy bday on Twitter.... for some reason haven't seen her on as much, recently! I think my twitter is a tad messed up... but hey guys, she is really good about replying via twitter, so if you ever wanna (OMG) talk to her, she's "dduane". It's pretty awesome.
                  ..................~*Wolf*~..................
                  AIM: CeliaWells8 / Twitter: Scifi_Nerd
                  Won 2nd Place for Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2010!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X