I'm really mad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really mad...

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

that would make alot of people mad
    Thomas Hildebrandt

Comment

Oh, ouch. That could get extremely annoying! Changing trains or buses is a hassle as it is- and it sounds like it's a busy line. That's really wierd.

Good luck with all your letters!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I just joined! I guess that it would make me mad too!
        I will someday have my book published!

Comment

Wilf I'm in the Uk and your right! That station is dodgy! If I'm remembering the right one! I think to be honest it would be better if we just had one company control the whole lot! And just have the trains pay rent for using the track kind of thing! I mean I'm 21 and starting uni this year! now for the first year I can afford (I hope) to run a car but what about the 2nd and 3rd?? I will have to look to the trains and to be honest I never use a train if I don't have to (well apart from london underground! I kind of like thoses!), talk about unwantted stress!! You should start one of thoses pettion emails!! I would sign it!! Why not get the uni envolved as well? all thoses students!!

Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

That would make anyone mad...I know I am mad for you.

Dai, Kris. Call me Nita. Welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
            X