Happy Tom Rowe Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Tom Rowe Day!!!

The title sounds odd I know. But here in St.Paul (Z you MIGHT hear about this but I doubt it...) It's the first ever Tom Rowe day. Mr. Rowe is our schools janitor and he's the best janitor EVER! He's worked at our school for 32 years!!!!!!!! He's sooo awesome and sooooo nice. He's from Ireland and he's going back at the end of the school year So the mayor has said that May 14th is Tom Rowe day in St.Paul.
    So happy Tom Rowe Day!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Thirty-two years in one school. That's dedication for you. Happy Tom Rowe Day. The only janitor I know in my school is Primrose. She comes by to un-jam my locker at least twice a week. It's not me, it's the graemlins!
    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

lol. My locker is evil. It won't open, but that's my fault.... heh heh. My locker is probably the messiest locker in the history of our school.... *cringe*
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

We have two caretakes, Mr Seymour and the lady whose name I forget 'cause she's new. the lady does the gardens and Mr Seymour does the school. He's nice, if he does have a penchant for lauhing at me when I get locked in the straiwell (because the doors lock over night, and there's this really wired thing that, until they're unlocked, they'll only open one way- which means I can get into the stairwell at the bottom, but I can't get out at the top. Sigh.)

But then, everyone laughs at me from time to time.
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
        X