Travelling next weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling next weekend

I'm going to be in DC between Thursday and Sunday this week for a conference. Anybody want to get together for a coffee (or something stronger, for the older folks)?
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

You're going to DC? I live near DC!

And you just happen to be going there, the week I'm out of town? Darn it!

Well, have fun in DC...
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

LOL! Seems to be a lot of that going around. A friend of mine from college who lives down that way threw a big party and invited all her facebook friends -- last weekend.
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Yeah, life just happens like that sometimes. Take pictures, have fun there! I'll just be up here in New Jersey hoping that someday there will be a Young Wizards convention in DC...
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

You might want to keep an eye on http://community.livejournal.com/ya_fsf_con/. They're trying to organize a young adult fantasy/SF con, and Tammy Pierce is one of the organizers. It's been over a year since the last post there, so I don't know if they're still trying to do it, but...

Comment

Working...
          X