Anyone remember me? ^_^;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember me? ^_^;

So life has been extremely busy for me in the last few years and I've neglected the poor YW forums I haven't been here in ages it seems!! I'm not sure who all is around still, so I just wondered if anyone remembered me

I do need to change my username though >.> I have since gained a permanent online name and it is entirely weird to be going by something different xD
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Welcome back, Piper. :-) PM me with your preferred username, it shouldn't be a problem changing it for you.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Oh gosh, I hope I'm still doing this right and it doesn't create a new thread...

It's been a while for me too. School has been keeping me busy and summer lazevacation was a bit demanding!

It's nice to see some of us are still left. Ahhh must go read TOGR! ... Yesyes, indeed.

tori
      Love and be loved

Comment

*waves* I don't, but I only just came back after a long while myself. I doubt anyone remembers me, either! Hi there
        Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Thanks for the change Garret <3

And Tori! I remember ye.

Can't say I do Trialia, but we can return together xD
          "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Whoa,what's with the random mess of "people who used to be here a lot but couldn't"?

Me too. Name's nasa. Don't ask.....

I missed you people,

and welcome back.
            ---------------------------
            I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

Well hello fellow returnees. I was here years ago, literally. You may have known me as JP, you may not. Either way, I'm Ink now. Fits me better I do believe. And welcome back to all who have also returned.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
              "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
              "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Comment

Hello Tori! Hello Trialia! I remember you I've been here and there, depending on how much uni work I have had, but I haven't really left.

What has everyone been up to?

Comment

Far too much, it seems! I've been so thrown between "busy" and "exhausted" that I simply haven't had time to post on most of the forums I'm in, lately. Sigh.
                  Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Frivs is Piper? I remember a Piper that joined an RP I had, but then she kind of fell off the face of the earth...
                    ~Rachel

Comment

Working...
                    X