Wizards Roleplay Revived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizards Roleplay Revived

Wizards Roleplay Revived (wow, what a tongue twister. No, honestly, say that five times fast...)

Or at least it's going to be revived. Haven't started yet. Cailtin (a member here, if you don't remember/never knew ) is going to start up the playroom again. The Playroom was a young wizards roleplay even older than Abroad. And it's on AG1. Good, thing, good thing. AG1 is better than AG2. I haven't started poking at it; I don't have admin. powers yet.

Muahaha. Gryphon with admin powers.

I'm not a scary admin. at VGDawn, am I?
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

heh fangs gryphon.....

the goal for the playroom relaunch is the beginning of december.

please note:
    head admin positions are open if anyone wants to apply. previous rpg expierence is required for head admin positions.
    other admin positions are open, from forum mod on up, lack of rp expierence wll be taken into consideration.

all new members are welcome to join. a round of deletions will happen as part of the revamp. check the "if you suddenly don't exist" page on the front page of the site to see if you've been deleted.

if you joined before (or at least THINK you joined, and you can't remember) try can login with your yw forum id and a password that seems likely.

...more updates to come!

vv
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Can I have admin. powers?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Sounds cool, maybe Ill break down and start RPing again? What is the third box in the registration for? Description for directory?

Comment

um... both i think. i can't get into the playroom here at school, and i can't do anything at home, so i'll have to get back to you on that one. ::curses eevil computers of the world::

hey, mabye they're just distant relations ;D

vv
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Working...
          X