VGDawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGDawn

Hey Gryphon, looks like you've conquered someone else's interest. I will join, i just have one question. How much detail do you want for characters when 'applying for membership'?

It looks really good, i'll just say something now; i haven't really had much experience in roleplaying on message boards, and what i have had is RPing HP in the MSN chatrooms.

Alla

MSN chatrooms!? KEEL!
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Not much detail at all. Heh. If you just say, "hey, I'm Alla," I'd accept you. Where you do need detail is when you post a profile in the profile forum. Go over the basics of your character: name, age, species, etc. Then maybe a little brainstorming for personality, appearance, and history. Nearly all of the members have characters with tragic pasts, save Sharklord, as he pointed out yesterday... If you don't have any ideas for your character, and you don't want to do a tragic past, you don't have to put anything long.

Some of the boards are really huge. If you want to join in one of those, you could just ask anyone to summarize. If you don't even know how to join, your character can just randomly 'appear.'

We do have a little bit of html. Usually people use <i></i> for thoughts (or visions if they're a seer). What else can I go over...

Oh, Diego (the db_pr who just posted here) is Kalidan, the dark lord. Everyone has been wondering where you've gone...
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'm gonna post. Couldn't for a while
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

i was just wondering, how many people do we have playing bad guys, since when most people join they want to be the valiant hero?
          so this isn't a one liner, i have yet to post anything since i'm still figuring out where i should jump in, but i'll start sooner or later
          Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
          "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

*groan* There is too much to read in Waiting for Naeva.... Well, not too much, I just don't have enough time to read it all. I just skim, which leads to being confuzzled. *sigh* No one really knows Mystic Moonlight's past...
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

A lot of people want to be evil actually. I have one nice character Zaria and an evil one Kei. Evil is more fun...I like Mystic (I think that's the wolf,) she's a cool character.
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Evil is fun. Hehe. I kinda regret swapping Athronel if neutral. Maybe I could make him evil again... *plots*
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Thanks Z. Yep, Mist is the wolf. I don't have any evil characters. At least not yet... I don't know if I will make any, though...
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Hey, I'm going to join VGDawn. I'll do it at the weekend when I have the time. Failing that, I'll join in the hoildays when I'll have more time. I just want to know, do you have to be any good at Rping to join?

Comment

I think you could have no talent at all RPing and you could join. I joined vgdawn and it is my first rp ever; i didn't even know what they were when i came here. just jump into a thread or start your own. it's lots of fun!
                      Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                      "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

Kat:
                        I just want to know, do you have to be any good at Rping to join?
                        Umm NO! You don't need ANY experience in roleplaying at all.

Lots and lots of fun!

I don't care how good your application is either. Just put "This is Kat" somewhere, and I'll accept you. Or if you want to fill out the application (it's there so you at least have an idea of what you want your characters to be before joining) you don't have to worry about personality and history as much as the other bits. Just about the only thing you can do for charcater history is something tragic, and I've had enough of those.

Comment

Thnaks Gryphon. I'm trying to get my Rping mad best friend to join too.
                          Argg - *strangles Poot* Stupid short post!

Comment

For some reason--I'm not entirely sure yet why--I have created a website. What does this have to do with vgdawn? One of the elements (of two) is a summary area for the Waiting For Naeva topic. Hopefully this will benefit anyone who was unfortunate enough not to get on for a while and is now completely lost. Feel free to look around, but remember that this is my first attempt at running a site, so this might not be the best thing you've ever seen...

You can find this amazing website here, there, or everywhere. Here's a challege: One of these links will go to my website, one to a popular search engine (which, incidentally, just went public in trading), and one to my school. Pick wisely.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
                            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

MKJ Sharky:
                              It's true. A kid who up until the last three minutes had no idea how to create a website has now made one and is going to try and maintain it. God help us all.
                              ROFL. But you're using freeweb's web builder! That's not creating a website. I'll teach you how to!

*clicks My Own Stuff link* I'VE BECOME SO NUMB!!! I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!! That music sucks. It doesn't sound like linkin park.

Wait... are those cups on the floor? Lots and lots of plastic cups? Ummm... why?

I'll have to put a link to your page at my master webby. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X