Here's a poll 'bout your teachers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a poll 'bout your teachers!

Dai! It's been a while since I've been on, so I felt the need to post something. This is a poll about which of your favorite teachers are the best. I put the subject down, and then you guys check the one who is your favorite teacher!
    Sportzgrl101
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
    "Dreaming is the first step, doing is the second."
    "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Kelller
    I am very evil...Mua,ha,ha,ha!

Hey! No fair

My favorite teacher is my music teacher. Even though she's a bit eccentric (Well I am insane so that's okay) she's a really good teacher.

I hate my math teachers! aughhhh! Math used to be one of my favorite subjects, and still is, but the teachers are mean and snooty and have no clue what they are talking about.
    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I'd like to say that you've chosen some pretty. . . broad topics. I mean, our schools don't offer the same stuff- this should be a topic, not a poll.

My Physics teacher isn't much fun, but he's a very good teacher. . . I like my French teacher because she's nice, I like my Chem teacher because she's fun, and my Law teacher is. . . interesting, but my fave is still my sociology teacher.

Comment

Heh, looks like the best teachers are english ones.

My math teacher is mad. INSANE MAD! But he's not that bad. The science one, now THAT'S BAD. The only time I left homework in my locker she started screaming at me that I was so irresponsible and it was only ONE freaking time.

My social studies teacher is not stupid but he doesn't know how to teach.
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

go the science teachers... my english teacher doesn't like me, so i won't say her, and my maths teachers alright, but i prefer my science teachers.!

Comment

Most of the teachers at my school aren't very good... I've told you guys about Senora Loca... hee hee. And then theirs "The Queen of the Moment" Sometimes she can be funny, the other day I came up to her and I'm like "Ms.Queen of the Moment (her name isn't really queen of the moment ) can I go get a book from my locker?" And she was like "no, I'm not Ms.Queen of the moment today." I looked really confused and she said (without laughing) "Today I am Space Alien number 9" kinda weird but it was still funny....
            I LUFF my science teacher and my L/A (english) teacher. They both ROCK! My science teacher got a toy fish today and randomly during class she would throw the fish to someone and shout "You've been fished!!" and then she would take it back and put her eyes up to one of it's fins and say "Everything is pink!" She had too much coffee today.... lol
            But my old science teacher was weird... He never talked about science, except when he made us watch these weird movies that were like "let's find the answer!" and he was always saying how evolution wasn't real and how Earth is the only planet with living things "That's how God made it!" and then a kid in my class trying to proove him wrong and he shouted at him "ARE YOU GOD!?!?!?!!" hee hee... Ok I'm talking too much now.. night night!
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

Your science teacher is weird, unless you go a religious school. Cause most science is proving the Darwin method vs. the Bible method of evolving.

My teacher's are all nice one of them gives us a new homework assignment every day. And her assignments are LONG! I have History assignments due Monday Tuesday and Wednesday now.
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Uh...yeah he's weird. Mine's just insane. D'you go to a christian school?
                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

yup, catholic school. He was weird, everyone thinks he was fired but no one's sure. "Cause most science is proving the Darwin method vs. the Bible method of evolving." that's what our new science teacher taught us last year, kinda. More she told us both ways but we studied darwinism. Evolution rocks! That was such a fun class last year...
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

Yeah but I think it's already proved anyways.
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

OMG! I want to be an 8th grader!!! somebody's english class was watching 7th heaven...you know the episode with usher in it? Me and my friends hung out in the library and read magazines during english. It's my last subject so nobody notices if we're gone a long timee.

Comment

7th heaven? *blech*
                        Usher? *blech*

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier. Just as long as I'm the dictator."

Hahaha. Dalai LAMBA is on Puerto Rico.

Dalai Lama? *blech*
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

What's Dalai Lamba?
                          And what do you mean by "dalai lama *blech*"?? The Dalai Lama is peaceful, that's pretty much all I know but anyone peaceful can't be that bad, like Ghandi and Nelson Mondela.
                          lol sometimes we watch 7th Heaven and when we talk about it it's really funny, like we're depressed people talking about a soap opera "Ruthie kissed Peter and Lucy's getting married to what's his face!" rofl
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Hmm, let's see.

When the China revolution succeeded, making the country a communist country, Tibet was hidden somewhere without no one doing anything to them. Then the tibetans started talking to the Chinese government. Diplomatically telling them to adknowledge their differences and I don't know what else. (At the time, Dalai Lama ruled over Tibet)

When the chinese said that they could not agree with all of their petitions, but with some, the tibetans went right back to Tibet.
                            US' saw their defiance against chinese, and since USA is and still hates communism, they financed Dalai Lama a guerrilla from exhiled tibetans who weren't even in tibet in the first place.

Then China said "Oh, you want guerrilla? We'll give you guerilla!" And took over Tibet. Then the Dalai Lama fleed and became, by some unknown reason, a martyr.

Then he comes here, says that the best thing that ever happened to us was our CORDIAL relationship with the USA.

Much cordiality did the Navy had in Vieques.
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

How do you know all this stuff Diego Bernardo Lopez?
                              Usher *blech* (I agree.)

7th Heaven is really funny. It's fun to watch it just because of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X