Myers-Briggs Personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myers-Briggs Personality

I was randomly curious what the personality types of people on here are. Also if the people who get along better on here have corresponding personality types. I could see the internet make it such that there is less correlation there than in real life and I'm curious.

When I took a test in 9th grade I came back as INTJ (but close on the J). That'd be Introvert iNtuitive Thinking Judging.

When I recently took one it came back INTP (and noticably further on the P than the J had been). Thinking about it I have gotten even stronger into the theoretical side, and I already was stronger on that side than a lot of people. (I'm a math/computer science major who is taking every option on the theory tree...I think this fits).

The descriptions of INTP fit me in most ways. The part about feeling least developed feels both accurate and not. (I have a strangely high amount of empathy for the other traits I have, but I can't talk about feelings and logic is definitely going to be used in decision making. However you can apply logic to feelings as well and have them taken into account.). I can understand why I was slightly INTJ and feel that INTP fits better, though I'm not extreme on the P. Applying knowledge is interesting, but the gaining of knowledge is more important and always has been. However, I used to put more into applying because that was what was available. I still find it interesting, but not like others I know. I'm a Math major, not an engineer.

What are other people? And how well do they fit?

I've been trying to find a quiz online, but I'm having network connectivity issues, so I'll likely edit this later.
    We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Apparently I'm an ENFZ, but I forgot what it stood for. I'm gonna look it up again so I can list it on for you. I promise I took the test on College Board and had to answer 200 questions; good thing my school registered me.

Hey, are you taking psychology?
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
    X