Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter!

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Happy Easter Y'all!!!</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Chocolate and Candy! Yummy!!! Happy Easter ppl!!!! *hugs* *distributes lots of virtual peeps*
    PEEPS RULE!!!</span>

[edited to reduce smiley repetition, and fix thread title --kli.]
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">WOW my parents got me all this white chocolate stuff and regular chocolate and LOTS OF CANDY!!! WOOHOO!!!</span>

Comment

Cheers people!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Candy, candy, more candy... You know what a sugarinated Gryphon means!!!! Eeeheehee!!!!!

Even the muffins had sugar.

Suagr... (drools)

Newbies, a sugarinated Gryphon is a very hyper Gryphon. Gryphon gets high off sugar. Eeeheehee.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I never get candy for easter, here's something that EVERYBODY must look at it's really cute and funny!
        http://flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/2401

Seriously look at it!!!!!!!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Your guys' Easter is cool. Both my parents have been at work since 7:00 AM. Me and my little bro are home alone. It's okay though, I get to go on the computer, as long as I want! Anyways my family has never done the easter bunny and handed out sugar and what nots. Today my dad gave me an ecard before he left. (See post above.)
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

My friend sent me the exact same e-card! Haha... I love it.

Z, don't worry. I'll send you virtual cookies.
            oooooooooooo(cookies) And some for Sam: oooooooooooo
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Man we don't got the money to get any candy. We are lucky enough to get a ham for dinner. and patatoes. This really sucks.
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

Poor Lissa *sends Lissa a virtual truckload of Peeps and chocolate and candy*
                CUTE CARD Z!!!!!
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">My brother and I are being forced to clean the entire house!! Ok maybe not the entire house, just our rooms, but still! Not my idea of celebrating Easter. And I can't stay on the computer very long because of all the cleaning! Darnit!</span>

Comment

Happy Easter!!! Candy for everyone! (candy high!!!) Did you know if you put Peeps in the microwave they get really big? Well, of course, but if you put two in and give them toothpicks they joust. ^_^ My brother and I were doing it all morning. It's fun!!
                    My friend sent me that, too. Isn't it cute?
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Happy Easter!!!! *hands out Dove Truffles, giving Lissa extra*

Yummm... chocolate is good!! I got Dove Truffles and White Chocolate Reese's Eggs!!!

I also got bored this morning and made a easter picture here
                      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Peeps are so awful, they're good. Have you seen the Marshmallow Peeps website? They have instructions on how to make all sorts of odd things with Peeps. The one I used to break everyone else at work was their version of an Easter bonnet, made by gluing Peeps all over a straw hat. Gave me a stromachache just looking at it.

Peeps are good! Trust the Peeps!! Peeps are your friend!!!
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

^_^ Peeps are addictive. But oh-so-good...*sigh* Pretty picture, Sam. *wanders off to her Easter basket*
                          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Working...
                          X