• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workings of Spells

What is your opinon on spells?
    Do you believe in them?
    How do YOU do them?
    What parts do you think are essential to them?

(I am testing your knowledge...)

you should likely have 1 to 2 answers to the last one......
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    10.00%
    not sure.....
    30.00%
    The Promised Land is a State of Being. - Me

I don't consider spells spells unless they are all hocus pocus-y. In the Young Wizards universe, they don't really cast spells as much as they kindly ask materials and elements to do them a favor, or to remind them of something they once did or were a part of. If not that, then simply affecting or pleasing something. So they don't really cast spells.
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

what would you consider things?

anything that you want to happen does not need words or diagrams. you only need the pure intent and the images. you have to be able to see it happening as you try to make it happen...........

words are optional
      The Promised Land is a State of Being. - Me

Comment

certainly i believe in spells. when your walking in the mall and a girl flashes you a smile-if she's pretty- that puts a spell on you, well certainly on me. but in the harry potter sense then no i don't. when your tricked or seduced or are talked into something, thats another version of a "spell".
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
        That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

I believe that spells exist, and I believe that what may be essential to perform one is the initiative, the right ingredients, whether they're emotional or not, and the right words. I think spells are a request to the universe, except in a way you're also willing the universe to listen to you. I don't believe in complete hocus pocus but I do believe in energy listening to you, and teaching you things when a new lesson needs to be taught.
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
          X