A guy like Kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy like Kit...

Well, maybe he's not like Kit completely, but a little bit. He's hispanic for one. And he sits next to me in Spanish 3. Wow, aren't I lucky?!? Although I have a better grade than him... He says it's because he doesn't know how to spell. haha. Anyway... he reminds me of Kit a little. I can't really explain why, it's just one of those things that you can feel. Of couse, this makes me want to get to know him better. Then again, I'm afraid I'll end up being disappointed because he isn't what I think he'd be like. Enough rambling from me. Maybe I can explain myself better later on... sorry!! heehee!! If you know what I'm trying to say, I'd love to hear some thoughts about this.
    in my field of paper flowers

Well, maybe he's not like Kit completely, but a little bit. He's hispanic for one. And he sits next to me in Spanish 3. Wow, aren't I lucky?!? Although I have a better grade than him... He says it's because he doesn't know how to spell. haha. Anyway... he reminds me of Kit a little. I can't really explain why, it's just one of those things that you can feel. Of couse, this makes me want to get to know him better. Then again, I'm afraid I'll end up being disappointed because he isn't what I think he'd be like. Enough rambling from me. Maybe I can explain myself better later on... sorry!! heehee!! If you know what I'm trying to say, I'd love to hear some thoughts about this.

Comment

Yea. I have a guy like that in my class. he came in the middle of the year and as soon as i saw him i thought, hmm i bet he reads the young wizards series, and it turns out he does!(he reads them backwards then forwards backwards forwards and so forth, or so it seems) i'm trying to find out how to tell him about this website but i'm not sure how. Anyways he reminds me of Kit, although he probably looks nothing like how Diane pictured Kit to be, but as you said Christine, you just feel it. One time i almost called him Kit!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

heehee!! I've almost called the guy I know Kit too!! It fits him better than his actual name does!! You're lucky that you know someone that reads the series. I have to beg people to read them and they never do.

Comment

oh. well I know A LOT of people who read the series. Almost all my friends, one friends sister, and about 7 other kids at school, including the guy who's a lot like Kit.

*Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

GAH!! You're so lucky. I wish more people I knew read them. Or maybe they do and I just don't know it yet. lol!!

Comment

well technically you don't really know anyone on here but we all read the books!

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

Everyone thinks that the cover on the one in the library is weird so they're just like, "Uh. No." Aaaaaaargh.

*Ella*(the chocolate-deprived)
                "If you want to know about a man's character, find out what his cat thinks of him."
                -Anonymous

"All that is gold does not glitter,
                Not all those who wander are lost,
                The old that is strong does not wither,
                Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
                From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
                A light from the shadows shall spring,
                Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
                The crownless again shall be king."
                -J.R.R. Tolkien
                My fave poem from the whole LOTR (and there are certainly enough of them!).

*Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Comment

I can feel a saying coming on... yes, it's one so old it creaks... it's... it's...
                    "Don't judge a book by its cover!"
                    Sorry, couldn't resist. But how appropriate. And blurbs, too, they can be offputting... I seem to recall the SYWTBAW one being good, though. Try that on these heretics.
                    Ka kite
                    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                    ON HOLIDAY! Wooo!
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Comment

Hmm... this gets me to thinking.
                        I wish I had a Kit.
                        Someone who I cared about. And most importantly, cared about me too.
                        That would really be nice.

Comment

ditto

You're only young once but you can stay immature indefintly.

My givin name (from friends) is Psychotic Susan Hardhead. Psycho Susie for short

Comment

That was like me with Harry Potter. Before it was popular my friend was telling me about it, he said it was really good but happened to really stink at explaining why . He told my aobut a boy and mean legal guardians and a mean cousin and some glass on the front of a snakes cage disappearing. I was like "That's nice... ok... sure... sounds weird." He made me read the first chapter. After reading it I though "Wow, that was really weird." and I put the book down for a few months. Than I found it again and read through it very quickly. Now I just have to get a *different* friend to read it- she says she thinks it's just a fad like Beany Babbies and that after a while people will realize how bad it was. Meh.

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a
                            thousand more before the world goes dim and cold. I am hero.

Comment

Very similar with me and Harry Potter...except that the guy never convinced me to read it. It took a b-day present from my grandma and an order from my dad to get me to read the first one. After the first chapter, I was hooked!

As for a guy like Kit...
                              I actually know one. He's half-japanese and half-jewish, but he looks EXACTLY as I've always envisioned Kit. He's really sweet, sensative, caring, and I kind of have a crush on him...Of course, he's way to cool for the likes of me (even though we are good friends), so.....

Hillary Wan Kenobi
                              The first-ever Jedi Ewok

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books
                              A physics geek
                              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Working...
                              X