Melissa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa

Melissa wanted me to start a topic for her cuz for some reason it won't let her. OK? Ok...
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Ok Well I just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead or anything or won't be for the next I don't know how long. Today just might be my last day on the computer so some time now sad I know. Everyone in the house is fighting over when to use the computer and well. We are having scedualed days to use it. And well I just must say it sucks parden my langage. I will miss a lot of DD's chat's because of it and so yeah. *cries* and not be able to talk to you all for sometime . I don't know what days will be mine or what, and if I do get to get on it is for like an hour or two if I am lucky...... So I am sorry to all of you know care. I hope that you will forgive the higher powers in my house!!! I don't know what I will do with out you all.
    Loves, and huggles,
    Your Friend
    ~Lissa

P.S. Don't be sad. I'm not. Just Kidding I am crying a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows:
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they

Comment

*huggles* We'll miss you, lissa. I hope you have time to come on lots, but I guess you won't, so good luck for everything. *hugsmore*

I'll send you lots of happy thoughts, okay? And here's some to start of with:

*hugs*
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Thanks Tui, At least now I know that I am loved and I will be missed. Not that I never knew that anyway
        And who knows:
        There are many worlds,
        but they

Comment

Aww, that is sad, I will miss you and I'm sure lots of other ppl will miss you too. While you're gone just remember to think happy thoughts because otherwise you will be sad about it more often that if you think happily. so BYE!!!

NEO

Comment

Lissa, I'm sad. I'll send you lots of sugary food and huggles.

*huggle* *huggles* *huggle*

JJJJJ (candy canes) ooooooooooooo (sugar cookies)
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Oh, I'll miss you Lissa! I hope you sort everything out quickly!
              *adds to Tui's happy thoughts*
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I'm sorry, even though I haven't been on here very long. All in all, I will still miss you!
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

WOWIES!!!!! I have been gone to days and only 7 replys out of like hundrds of people I sad Now. Oh welll thanks for caring. I found a little way around the whole not being on thing I can come on most days after school and take a pick in. So Loves and huggles to all who read.

~Lissa
                  And who knows:
                  There are many worlds,
                  but they

Comment

Glad to hear you found a workaround! Hugs!!
                    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Lissa...

I don't know what to say. Like Vegan_Chick.. I don't know you very well yet. If you aren't going to be on very much, then I am genuinely sorry for that. I don't like it when it is difficult for me to get on as often as I would like to be.

Well, we will try to miss you as much as we can... don't be sad.
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                      X