No announcement yet.

Guys out there I need desperate help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys out there I need desperate help...

Yo! I have a crush at school. But i can't really talk to girls... Can anyone help me? I need stuff to know. Like how to find her locker, how to talk to her, anything that will make her talk to me and not think of me as a geek. Anybody? Somebody? Help. Please either help me or E-mail money to my account. Carmello Master sighning off.
    Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Be cool.Relax.Find her locker.Dose your school have the lockers with the little vents on the front??If u do wright her a note.To find her locker follow her after class find the # memerize it drop the note during cass on your way to the bathroom.Dont start babbaling whatever u do DONT!!!!!!! start babbaling but sometimes we think its cute.And Dont leave your phone # leave your locker # on the note.KK

Edit 9:10 us time 11/4/05by the way im a girl too
    The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
    DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

As soon as you have the guts, ask her out! _ask her out_

Talk to her about what you like and find out what she likes. Laugh a lot. Be funny. Don't be negetive, angry, or aggressive. If you complain about something, such as a teacher or homework, be cheery about it.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Okay, as a girl, I have to say that leaving a note in a girl's locker is a really really sweet thing to do. If you do that, make the note sweet though...or at least don't make it too weird. Also, it's cute to leave an anonymous note with your locker number and tell the girl to drop you a note, and tell her it's your locker, but say you're a friend of yourself...hard to understand, but it's cute. Then, go up to the girl and ask her if she's gotten any mysterious notes, wink wink. Say one of your friends left them in the locker. If she's curious, she'll probably keep pestering you to find out who it is. DON'T tell her for awhile-that keeps her talking to you. It's fun...trust me, I've done it to a guy. XD That all makes no sense...but anyway.

Be normal. Girls hate posers who try to be someone they aren't. We like guys who will make an effort to get a girl. It makes us feel loved. XD Ummm...like Small Town said, don't babble...too much. I guess that's all I can think of...oh yeah, and if she rejects you, don't be hard on yourself. Some people just don't know a good thing when they see one.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

First of all, find out if she knows who you are. Enlist your very best friend who you can trust not to spill the beans. If she does know you, then start paying more attention to her. And then, using your best friend again, find out where her locker is. If you've got classes together, walk with her to her locker. (If it's not too far away from yours. If it's like on the other side of the building, don't do it. It's creepy.)

Don't leave her a note in her locker until you know each other a little bit.

And please DON'T, DON'T follow her around randomly. That is the worst thing a guy can do. Don't immediately go to her side when she enters the room, unless you're good friends already.

And be yourself! That is THE major thing.

Good luck!!!

Sker'
          Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak! --Albus Dumbledore

I <3 Jamie Lawrence!!!!!! *squee*

Comment

hey first of all dont just find her locker and stuff like that. knowing where her llocker is is only gonna help you if you are planning onasking her out. Just try to talk to her. start up a conversaion about anything. i usually talk about school when there is nothing else. just talk to her and let her get to know you. And quit with the desparation thing dont keep talking to her as much as you can she needs her space to.

Comment

Hey Max,
              I am a girl and I can say this from experience DON'T GIVE HER A FUNNY LOOK!

Just get to know her and then find out if she likes you like you like her....

It is cool that you like her and I think it is sweet...

I found out by doing this to a guy but don't give them the long weird stare...I did that to a guy I have a crush on and he gave me the weirdest look ever!...

I wish you luck and you should leave her a note after you get to know her a little more...

Comment

OK, does this girl know you at all? Because if not, it'd really help things if she knew who you were...
                The locker idea has its good points, though it can be hard to geth balance between sweet and overly obsessed right. An alternative plan is to find out if she is involved in any school clubs or similar, and start going (assuming its one you have at least a passin interest in...). That way you have the chance to get to know her vaguely.
                "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

THX. I'm thinking this stuff will help me alot in this situation. I would pay you, but I'm broke and I dont know where you guys live! Ha! Checkmate baby...
                  Oh and if you think I'm a loveless weirdo who is so desprate that he'd turn to the web for romace help, well think again. So thanks agian everybody. And feel free to keep posting advice if I ask.
                  Carmello Master Sighing off!
                  Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

Comment

Max, small aside, but we've got a length limit on sigs. They should be 6 lines or less (including empty lines). You might wanna put some commas in your sig list instead of line returns. You may wanna check out the Board FAQ (see sig).

Also, Monkey, graphics in sigs is a borderline thing. It can clutter up the page, and eat more bandwidth than text. You might wanna rethink having all those smileys.

Back to your scheduled discussion.
                    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Sucsess!!!! I have succeded in my quest.

It started on a good path when my friend Matt told me that he told her that I like her. At first I was angry and frustated at him, but I relized that he had done what I couldn't have done for a long time. I DID find her locker and I have left two notes so far. Tomorrow is english class and that is the class that I have with her. One more thing. If Chelsea Jobe is on these forums, you have probably guessed it's me by now. Later everybody!

Comment

GOOD!!!!!!THAT WAS SMART ON HIS PART.Is Chelsea Jobe your crush??Or a bud??
                        The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                        DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Well ja. THX again guys. I wrote her a poem, and I put it on my blog if anyone would care to look at it and criteice (I know misspellings) me on it.Click Here And yes Small Town, she IS my crush. The reason I asked is because I don't know who anyone on this forum is so I can never be too sure. Yes please everyone check out my blog and enjoy the pictures for viewing. Later!

Comment

Working...
                          X