A Friend Like Kit/Nita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friend Like Kit/Nita

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Has anyone here ever had a friend that reminded you of Nita, Kit, or any other YW character? My bud Koree reminds me of Kit a lot of the time, but other times, *hehe* he's more like Ronan.</span>
    ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Hmmm... Idon't know. Do you mean a best friend, socloseyoujustknow, known forever, worked together, muck around together, trust implicitly?

I have two of them, Lucy and Meg, my IRL friends. I'm very lucky.

I also have some really close I-friends- most on them y'all know.

I wouldn't normally use this word. But I'm very blessed.

I'm also very happy right now.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I have one friend who is really close...it's weird, though. We don't really use our closeness to hang around--we mainly find ways to thwart the other--then annoy them about it with teasing--nothing over the top. I have another who is really cool--she has the exact same tastes as me in everything--very psychic...or as one friend of mine would say, phykick!
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

Birdhead: I don't neccesarily mean 'known forever'. Koree and I haven't known each other all that long.... We just clicked. It was weird, it was like it was meant to happen or soemthing. And much to the dismay and anger of Koree's girlfriend, he and I are often times inseperable. We've talked more than once about the possibility of being soulmates. Great kid, Koree.

Comment

My friend Shaunna and I are like that; we have only been friends for a year but it seems like I have known her forever. I think she knows me just about as well as I know myself.
          *Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*

Comment

About being really close to them?

Well, I have a lot of friends I'm close to. I'm like that- I tend to have a fair-sized close inner circle, but I don't really have any casual friends.

But Alastair-kun and I... well, we met last year, in a bookstore. We got to talking, and we had so many similar interests, he even mentioned the soulmates thing.

Seeing that now, he's mine... hehe... we'll see if that statement was true.

Comment

I've had many close friends...I've got the tendency to open up very much very soon. But I guess two would meet the mark of incredible. Maria and Otto, boy and girl to compensate me. *chuckles*

They're the reason I'm not some kind of reclusive freak of nature...and that's a big task considering how dumb I am at managing my relationships.

Comment

Well, I'm a really trusting person and make friends easily, my problem is keeping them from getting bored with me. Normally after a year our connection starts to fade away. But I do have Julie, we've been really really close friends since 1st grade. Plus she's always there for me. I also have another, newer friend that I kind of clicked with from the start, he's really cool. Plus if I have one of the Triplets in my class we are kind of like Julie and I, we've known each other since we were 2 and if we spend everyday around each other our firendship builds, but it crumbles again after we stop, but we always have a chance of building it up agian.
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Yeah... Koree's out of town this week and it makes me sad. It's spring break and we can't even hang out! He said he'd call me the second he got back though. Anyone else incredibly lonely?

Comment

I have a friend like that... we're dying her hair bright, bright red this weekend because the artificially-sweetened-pseudo-foodstuffs-blue is fading out by now ^.^v.

...I have this ridiculous tendancy to latch on to a single friend and follow them around like a puppy until I get dumped T.T... Although I'm starting to cure myself of that ^.^V

...actually, it's really weird. I have this cousin, he's about eight and Chinese American, but I always imagine Kit as an older, Hispanic, slightly mellower version of him... although I don't think that's the point of this post....

Hey! Moonsong isn't Green and Insane anymore!!

Comment

Working...
                    X