Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a poem. (it has to do with WAW sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a poem. (it has to do with WAW sort of)

I thought up this poem on the way to school today I walk a mile and a half in the cold to my bus stop and every morning i watch the moon go by.

In the hearth the fire glows,

During autumn chill and winter snows;

But look at the moon burning bright

In the dark sky of the night,

But why does it shed a silvery glow,

When there's no autumn chill or winter snow?

It reflects it's light so silvery bright

Into the darkness of the night.

But every wizard knows

What the moon's true nature shows,

It's symbolic of the strife,

Between the Powers, Bright

And the Lone One of the night.

Because of wizards, the Sacrifice,

Was able to defeat the Wolf of Ice.

From now on and evermore,

The moon is more than just a theme.

Reader be solemn and remember this,

The moon is more than just a dream.
    ---------------------------------------
    YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
    "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

thats such a good poem!
    I love Boston...(I'm from there).I wonder if Nita and Kit will ever go there...

I just (made you, too) Lost The Game :D:D:D

Comment

Wooooow! That poem is soooo good! Do you write a lot of poetry or did that one just come to you? Can't say I'm very poetic but my friend came up with a really cool one:
      If there is a poem I dread
      It's one that doesn't make sense in my head.
      Ok so it's not so much of a poem as a rhyme but anyhoo your poem should be published!

Ok now I feel stupid cause I didn't realize there was another forum to say how cool your poem was. Please excuse my idiocy, I'm new here.

Merged and moved your two posts anyway - Peter.

Comment

I loved it. It was great, and the words just seemed to flow of the page. I have had to write some for a class I was taking, but I don't think that were that good.
        Lover of Most Books...
        Finder of Lost Things...
        Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
        Wonder of the West...

Comment

You NEVER cease to amaze me. I have this sudden urge to go read W@W now.
          Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

If you look up in the sky, all the stars are up so high. To get there is a challenge to beat, oh if only I could ever meet, the stars that are up so high, right up in the night sky...

Pretty good no? I want critique so lay it on!!!
            Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Yeah I just sort of thought it up while walking to the bus like i said and no this was the first non homework related poem I've written in my life.

oh i also made this into a desktop background with a moon on it go check it out. it's in the fanart place.

nice max.

TOday is halloween. I'm going trick or treating.
              YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.

Comment

Thanks dude. can you giv me the test answers for H.W.J.H. ????? tell me later. See ya!
                Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

Comment

Thats deep.I like it alot. I love poetry.My friend likes to do Poe type pomes.I love the moon.I love space. I LOVE ALL HOLLOWS EVE.Im going out too.CANDY!!!!
                  The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                  DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Candy

Comment

This poem was written by a guy named Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
                      i put it on a picture and made a background out of it

here it is. [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

I think we had to read that one during one of my many English class. I am not sure when, but I love Henry Wadsworth Longfellows poems. my fav. is The Tide Rises and the Tide Falls.
                        Lover of Most Books...
                        Finder of Lost Things...
                        Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
                        Wonder of the West...

Comment

I forgot the tide I made a background of that I'll bring it tommorow

Comment

once I had a friend, a yellow piece of cheese. That peice of cheese would look ot for me and catch me when I'd sneeze. That cheese was understanding, he never did talk back, but there was ONE thing that perfect cheese did lack. A brain to remember these words and my poem, so I ate him all up, and then I walked home.
                            Tell me what you guys think. Just like the others.

"If only, if only, the stars in the sky, wern't so very far, and up so high. To get there is a challenge to beat, oh how I wish that I could meet. One of them, way up there, riding with the wind in my hair. To overcome, to reach a star, would mean I'd have to go very far, away from you, but that's not my wish, wow, I'm probably babbling on and on, just like a fish. I can't really talk to girls, all except for you, I get embarresed, my knees feel weak, my face just turns blue. I'm sorry I couldnt say this, right there face to face, but let me tell you, everyone would just be on my case. Now I'm nearly done I now have to go home, but please reply, that will fly, this (insert loved ones name here) is the end of my poem."

tell me how I did!

Comment

Mabye I should have posted this in my crush topic? Well anyway I'm giving anyone permission to use the poem to their own disires. Although I won't stick around to see what those desires are... So ya, my english teacher is diong extra credit for poems. Do you think that I should use this for that? Tell me later.

Comment

Working...
                              X