Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Hey guys! What are you being for Halloween?
    Myself, I'm not being anything, too old for it, grant it I'm not too old for mindless candy! (donations allowed!)
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

I'm being Cammie from "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You" by Ally Carter. That is, assuming I can find a proper skirt. Otherwise, I'll just dress as weird as I can and draw on my face with eyeliner and stuff. *shrugs* My parents won't let me trick-or-treat, despite the fact that all the people in all my classes (the ones who celebrate halloween anyway) are all trick-or-treating. Yes, I do know that I'm 15. I still love trick-or-treating. Although I don't think the people in my neighborhood would give me candy anymore... They're all pretty stingy with the older kids.

Sorry, rambling. Done now!
    --I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Everyone rambles here. It keeps the forums alive. Anyway, I'm not trick-or-treating, but I AM hoping to play some funny pranks on the (older) ones. *evil grin* Like hanging candy from the trees by thread (it'll look like they're floating, and they'll have to jump to get them) and just making the place pretty spooky in general. The thing being, since my goal is to freak out some of the meaner kids my age (13 and up) they have to be good pranks. I'll figure out something soon enough.

-peri

Comment

Uhm, well i was/am being a gothic faerie. I need to make wings. Which is hard. Because i dont have any wire strong enough to support them. Also, they dont trick or treat. Instead we are going around the to all the boats today and telling them that if they dont have candy on Tuesday we are going to egg or TP them. My mom doesnt like the idea, but my dad was lauging. He wants to know how you can TP a boat in a dinghy. Last year, the two boys who did it before, they are twins and only 12, but act like 16 year olds egged 3 boats because they didnt have candy. Haa.

Im not sure if i will trick or treat. Because, im not sure. Ha. It sounds fun, but who is going to give candy (especially the old mean Frenchies who dont like us) to us, when i look 16, and my friends are dressed as the Wizard of Oz theme? I wouldnt. Well, no offense to Dorthy.
        Hm, what else. The party that was supposed to be last night got cancled due to bad weather. And now the real party is on the real Halloween.
        Ta.
        Love and be loved

Comment

Still haven't decided but im leaning to wearing all black, painting my face black, carrying a white ipod, and dancing around as the person in the ipod comercial.
          (\__/) "Be amazing"
          (+'.'+)
          (")_(")

Comment

I m goin 2 b Elphaba!!!

otherwise known as the wicked witch of the west!!

i have a stuffed animal flying monkey!

have any of you heard of the book WICKED??
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Wicked is an amazing, amazing book. I adore it. Have you heard the musical? Or read the sequel? I haven't gotten my hands on the sequel yet...
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              I promise not to funfun anymore
              Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I'm probably going as harry potter again...i kinda look like harry apparently. i would go as something else, but it took me till last friday to convince my dad peoople my age still trick or treat....
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Cress--The sequel to Wicked is no where near as good as Wicked. Wicked is such a good book.
                  As for Halloween I don't think I'm being anything this year...
                  Wow I haven't been here in forever...
                  ~J*8</span>
                  ~~~~~~~~
                  Should the Transcendent Pig be reading this post...What's the meaning of life?

Comment

A group of friends and I are going to be a gypsy troupe. I'm supposed to... tell fortunes, I think. And play pennywhistle. But I'm not entirely sure. We'll figure it out tomorrow night. But we shall have great fun. And now, I need to go finish making my furry cape so that I don't freeze my butt off in this Wisconsin weather.

I hope we don't get too many weird looks from parents and all. I mean, we are pretty old. But we figure, if we run around and entertain the little kiddies with music or fortune telling or whatnot, we'll make the parents like us. XD

Comment

It's Halloween! My bus doesn't come for another 20 min, so I'm gonna post real quick. Happy Halloween everybody! I still don't have a costume yet, so I'll figure that out this afternoon. Wish me luck!
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

Happy Halloween!!! I'm in school at the moment. i decided to dress up as a pirate for halloween.

it's pretty fun so far but i can't wait till tonight when i go tricking and treating. BUAHAHAHA
                        ---------------------------------------
                        YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                        "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

The sequals in the library two blocks from my house...but i haven't read the original. i started too once and got distracted...
                          ---
                          This is what i get for lagging behind i day...my post seems totally out of the blue now! *grumbles* i didn't get ot go trick or treating...my costume was too small.

[edited to consolidate double-post. --kli.]
                          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                          X